extra chapter 2#

(as I already said before. I changed some of their age and birthdate in this story)

Narrator

Hyewon smile and sigh. She then look at the calender and saw the second sticky note. She smile and stick it on her notebook.

25.12.2020
-You're like a Christmas miracle to me. You showed up when I need someone.

Hyewon smile and look at the other one.

04.1.2021
-I failed you. I'm so sorry.

Hyewon sigh and walk out. She enter her room and change her clothes.

She then decided to go to the park and sit on one of the bench there. She inhale and exhale before she open her notebook. She take her pen and start writing.

Honda Hitomi,

I remember when I was in a big heartbroken crisis, I was talking with my friend Arlene, until I decided to take a hiatus from this app.

  But you suddenly reply to my announcement board, you said that you will be waiting for me and you will always be there for me.

Not gonna lie. It makes me smile. You ease the Pain that my past gave.

I didn't fell for you. But yes I fell for you.

But my first step is I ask if you're single because hehe traumautize. When you said you're single I can't stop smiling.

Then when I confessed and you said that you feel the same. I remember that I hit my head on the wall because of over excitement.

Eventhou, we have different timestamp, I wait until late night just to talk to you. But I didn't even know that you're awake the whole time.

And I remember on new year's Eve. I was really anxious because you didn't reply to me. But I understand you need to cool off because a person try to ruin us.

But then you messaged me after new year. I was really happy and I can't stop smiling.

And I'm happy that my cousin's accepted you. But I didn't expect that a few days later I will lose you.

I admit it's my fault. I didn't take care of you well. I didn't love you well. And I'm not there when you need me most. And I don't even know you were suffering.

I know that a simple sorry won't remove the stuffs I did to you. But I'm sorry.

And I never regret knowing you. You show the colourful life, and you show me loyalty.  Thank you for that. And thank you for everything. :)

Hyewon :)

After Hyewon wrote it down, she then smile and close her notebook. She go to a bakery and order a chocolate cake. She then take a seat and open her phone. She then open her calender and saw the next date after Hitomi's. She smile and open her notebook.

_