34.

A few months later
Narrator

Just like what Arlene thought. Hyewon became straight again.

She even date 3 boys in 2 months. But non of them are filled with love. Most of them got accepted just because she's bored.

And Hyewon she still confused. And she wrote her confuseness in her stories.

Until one day, she decided to test her own sexuality. By chatting Sakura.

And to be honest she was smiling while chatting with her.

Sakura

Hi

Hi

Wanna know a secret?

Hmm,

I like you.

LMAO
seen

________________________
Hyewon Pov

This is odd. I didn't feel anything. The pain that she used to gave me, I can't even feel it anymore.

Maybe this is the time to move on. And maybe I am straight.
________________________
Narrator

Hyewon thought she won't feel the pain again. She thought she's straight.

But what she didn't know, she will feel pain again. But this pain is worst than what Sakura gave her.

This pain have something to do with her sexuality, her heart, her honestly and most importantly her deepresion and anxiety.

Hyewon write about it on her story and someone commented

Ssamu_Kim
Maybe she's not the one for you. Don't worry you will find that someone soon.

Hyewon smile while reading the comment. She reply with a thank you and decided to write for the next chapter of her book.

But suddenly she received a notification. She received a private message from someone. She check it and it was from the person that commented on her book.

Ssamu_Kim

Hello

Hey

I actually have a crush on you just by reading your stories.

And from there Hyewon started to talk with this girl. And Hyewon get bended. Again.

They started to talk. They even started to call eachother with let names.

Hyewon hate being called "baby or babe". But suddenly she likes it.

She fell deeply in love with the said girl. But what she didn't know that in the end.

She will lose herself. She will get hurt. She won't be able to sleep.

In conclusion she will get anxiety and will be traumatized.
_______________________
The Next Day
Narrator

Ssamu_Kim

My friend bit my arm!!

The second day that this two started to talk. They didn't confirm their relationship. And Hyewon don't even know that girl is single or not.

But that girl know that Hyewon are single.
_______________________

That night Hyewon decided to make their relationship official. Which is by asking the girl to be her girlfriend.

"Just date Alji. You know it's wrong to date a girl." Kwangwoo said.

"Yeah I know." Hyewon said.

But Hyewon was too arrogant that time. She thinks she's still the old Hyewon who won't get hurt when she was Lefted.

But she forget that this person makes her fall in love. Her past relationships were forced, one sided no love was there.

Hyewon sit at the balcony in her room. She look at the sky. There is no starts.

Rain started to pour. She saw a lightning strike the tree in front of her house. Her heart started to ach. She feel like she got stabbed with thousands knives.

Ssamu_Kim

Be my girlfriend

I would love to.

Yes!

But
I can't

What

The friend that bit me just now.
Is actually my girlfriend.

Hyewon feel humiliated. She feel guilty. Because she stole someone who already belong to someone else.

"Karma is real." Hyewon whisper.

"That's why I said. Be careful. But you don't wanna listen. Now. Look who's hurting." Her brother said.

Hyewon sigh and she started to cry. This is the first time she feel something like this.

"I'm not doing this shit again. I won't get a long distance again." Hyewon swear to herself.
________________________
25th December 2020

"ARLENE I HAVE A CRUSH ON SOMEONE. BUT I THINK HE OR SHE DON'T EVEN KNOW I EXIST." Hyewon said.

"Another author I see." Arlene said.

"Yes." Hyewon reply.

"Oh my god this kid."