36.

Narrator

Hyewon and Yujin started dating. And yes at the same time Hyewon and Hitomi is also Dating.

Hyewon knows what she did was wrong, but she feels safe when she talks with Yujin compared to Hitomi.

She's not saying that Hitomi was bad. No she's not. Hitomi is not bad. But it's just Hyewon. She herself didn't know why did she fell for Yujin.

Two days. Hyewon and Yujin was dating for 2 days. And Hyewon relationship with Hitomi is officially unhealthy.

"I love you. But I can't take it anymore. When your brother ask about where is the love? It makes me question myself. Where is the love. Where is our love Hyewon. I can't take it anymore let's END THIS." Hitomi chatted her.

Hyewon don't know why. She knows it's her fault but she begged Hitomi to stay.

She have Yujin but why did she ask Hitomi to stay. It's unfair for Tomi. She hurt her. She should just let her go.

But she begged. She cried. Until her brothers disturb her announcement board. She said she didn't cry Because what's the use of crying if she can't have her back. Which is true.

She can't get her back. But it's a lie if she said she didn't cry. She cry. She cry everynight.

But then she try to busy herself by helping her dad with the company. Ended up forgetting about Yujin too.

Until Yujin chatted her Privately during Hyewon was having a family dinner.

She tell Hyewon her Feelings. She tell Hyewon the truth that she's no Happy. But she didn't end it. She only said the truth.

Hyewon immediately apologize and tell her everything she feel. Let's just say they have a confession party-.

But after Yujin tell her the truth. That she's not happy. Hyewon changed. She started to show Yujin that she loves her eventhou she's busy.

And what she like the most is that. Whenever Yujin is Busy, she will tell Hyewon. Which Hyewon find it cute.

But. The more she's with Yujin, she's happy. But it's hard when you hurt someone and they leave without you apologising.

They leave without having justice for themselves. They leave with a broken heart because of what you did.

That's what Hyewon do everyday she wake up. Feeling guilty on what she did to Hitomi. But she can't turn back time. And if she wants Hitomi back, it will be unfair with Yujin.

Hyewon decided to go with what she have now. She decided to let Hitomi go. And just stay with Yujin.

But there's one thing she never said to Yujin that she said to Hitomi.

She never talk about marriage with Yujin. Why? Because she don't want the same thing to happen. She trust Yujin. But Hyewon, Hyewon doesn't trust herself. She's afraid she might cheat on Yujin. So she don't want to keep any promises with her.

But sometimes there's a Storm ahead behind every rainbow.

"Take care of her well for me."