11.

2 Months Later
Narrator

Hyewon and Yena as usual waiting for Dahyun and Zachary to arrive. They were waiting at the front gate.

"HYEWON!" A familiar voice called her name.

She look at where the voice came from. And just like what she thought. It's Sakura Miyawaki.

"Hyewon. Can we be friends again? This time I promised I won't leave." Sakura said.

Hyewon only nod and smile. She then hug Hyewon. Which caught the girl off guard.

Yena widen her eyes. Even dahyun who just enter the gate was shocked.

' she hug Hyewon?' Dahyun ask herself.

' she's dead. No one can hug Hyewon. Hyewon hates it.' Yena said to herself.

"Yeah." Hyewon said.

She then stand up which shocked Sakura.

"Good morning Miss Kim." Hyewon joked to Dahyun.

"Bruh." Dahyun said and enter the school.

A few minutes later, Zachary came. 5 of them then walk toward their class.

"她为什么和我们在一起?(why is she with us?" Zachary ask.

"她再次 Daphne 妮争论 (she argue with Daphne again." Hyewon reply.

"你是什​​么玩具?(what are you a toy?" Zachary roll his eyes.

"那是我的中间名。(that's my middle name." Hyewon said.

The others didn't mind their Chinese conversation. And by the way they are far away from them.

"Can't believe you accepted her. Perhaps Miss Kang fell for her." Zachary joke.

"Hahahaha. I will never fell for someone with the same gender" Hyewon laugh sarcastically.

' you haven't know the future Hyewon'

______________________

Hyewon and Sakura friendship is doing fine. Sakura found that Hyewon is not actually cold.

She's actually friendly. But she's just afraid to show her real self.

Hyewon treat her well. And she promised that she will never leave Hyewon.

_______________________

But Sakura is really curious. People said she's cheerful. But last year she suddenly became cold.

She wants to ask Hyewon. But she's afraid.

And she realised that Yena and Zachary has been friends with her eversince they were still kids.

So they know how is Hyewon life. So she decided to ask them.

Hyewon is at the Detention room. Doing some works.

While Dahyun is at the cafeteria. Sakura, Yena and Zachary are at the place where they always hang out.

"So? Hyewon is an only child?" Sakura ask.

"Yeah." Yena said.

"But I never seen her parents tho." Sakura said.

Well that's the truth. Hyewon Parents never came to her school.

Eventho it's the Report Card day. But they never came.

And if it's Parents Teacher meeting. Hyewon Parents is nowhere to be seen.

"Her mom is abroad." Zachary said.

"Then? Where is her dad?" Sakura ask.

Zachary and Yena went silent. Sakura only look at them suspiciously.

"Her mom is a single mother. Her dad is already married to someone else." Zachary said.

"So her parents divorced." Sakura said.

Yena spit her water when she heard it.

"Her parents never married. Let's just say. And unprotected sex." Zachary said.

Sakura was shocked for a moment. But Yena said something that make her calm.

"But she's rich tho. She don't even need parents." Yena said.

Well Hyewon said it herself before.

"So? Why is Hyewon always cold in public? But when it's only us she's cheerful." Sakura ask.

"Well when her mom lie to her. She changed. She started to act more mature. She became more responsible. Everytime if the teacher said they will call her parents. She will said" Yena said and told Zachary to continue.

"She will said. Do they even know?" Zachary mimic Hyewon.

"So? Her mom never care?" Sakura ask.

"No! Her mom do care. But she show her love by giving Hyewon everything she wants. But she never gave what Hyewon always wish for." Yena said.

"And what is that she wants?" Sakura ask.

"Love." Zachary said.

"She wants her parents love. She grew up without a dad. And she really wants to know what it feels to be loved. Even if it's just for the short amount of time." Yena said.

When Sakura heard it. She started to feel pity for Hyewon.

"But Hyewon seems like she already accepted reality. But I really wish she could meet her dad. Before." Zachary didn't finish his words.

"Before?" Sakura ask.

"Hyewon have a heart disease. That's why she became cold. She don't want to be hurt. She wants to protect her heart. She said she's tired being stabbed by invisible knives." Yena explained.

Without knowing. Sakura tears fell. She can't believe the top student that everyone look as a perfect human. Have a broken past.

______________________

' this humans seriously. Don't they have other topics?'