21.

Narrator

"CAKE YEAYY!" Farah shouted.

She's moving to another city next year. So Hyewon decided to celebrate their friendship anniversary.

Sakura is also in the hall. She even saw Hyewon carry the cake.

She can't believe Hyewon bought it. Just for their friendship.

But what she didn't know. There is 2 reason Hyewon bought it.

1. For Farah farewell.

2. For Sakura.

"SAKURA! LET'S CELEBRATE OUR FRIENDSHIP!" Farah said.

Sakura only shook her head. All of them was shocked. Why did Sakura act like that.

Hyewon saw everything. How Sakura rejected it.

' you really want to end it huh?' Hyewon said to herself.

________________________

"HAPPY 6 YEARS GUYSSS!" they cheered except for Hyewon.

She smile and slice the cake. She then stand up and help the teacher.

"It's our friendship anniversary. But why did she offer to help the teacher." Farah said.

"She looks sad tho." Fiona said and look at Yena and Arlene.

"We don't know what happened to her." Yena said.

But Arlene knows what exactly happened to her.

=====Last night====

Arlene was about to sleep. But her phone suddenly lights up. Which means a there is a notification.

She turn on her phone and check her Whatsapp.

And Hyewon chatted her.

Hyewon~Bff

Still awake?

Yeah why.

I miss her.

Arlene knows that her friend is hurting. But she don't know what to do. So she just decide to talk with Hyewon so it can makes her forget about Sakura.

Hyewon~Bff

And that one time when we're inside the library.

Yeah.
The day we promise we won't fought again.

Hyewon

Let's just meet tomorrow.
Good night Arlene.
Thanks.

Night

What happened after Hyewon offline. She cried. She really miss Sakura but she don't know what to do.

==================

"That happens?" Yena ask.

"Yes." Arlene reply.

"She never miss anyone. Even her mom." Zachary said.

"Let's just say Sakura has a big impact in her heart." Arlene said.

They continue to celebrate while Hyewon was talking with the teachers.

_______________________

"Return the table okay?" The teacher said.

"Yes ma'am!" Hyewon smile.

The teacher giggled. They then went to the empty classroom and decide to celebrate there.

"KANG HYEWON! KANG HYEWON!" They cheered.

Hyewon then took the drink. She's nervous to drink it.

It's because of Farah over creative brain. She added coke, sprite and one hundred plus in the same glass and mix it all together.

Hyewon only blink and pray for her life. She drink in one shot.

"YES AS EXPECTED FROM OUR VICE PRESIDENT!" they cheered.

Hyewon only shook her head and put down the glass. She then sit beside arlene.

"I miss her." Hyewon said.

"Hye. If you keep saying it. You won't forget her." Arlene said.

"I don't want to forget her." Hyewon said.

"Why don't?" Arlene ask.

"She have a big impact in my life. She's. I already give my heart to her." Hyewon said.

"You fell for her?" Arlene ask.

"No. It's just. I trust her with my life. I don't know why I'm like this. I'm never like this." Hyewon said.

"What do you mean?" Arlene ask.

"I got jealous. I got mad if someone is near her. I'm jealous of everyone who can talk to her. Who can hold her hand." Hyewon said.

"If she date someone-" Arlene was about to say something but Hyewon cut her off.

"No one can have her. If I can't have her so do them." Hyewon said.

She's filled with jealousy just by thinking about it. But what she didn't know in the future she will face the same thing again.

________________________

"I'm stressed as fuck!" Hyewon said.

Her friends then calm her.

"KANG HYEWON! PLEASE GO TO THE HALL AS SOON AS POSSIBLE." Her name was announced again.

She stands up and went downstairs. She went to the hall and meet her teacher.

"Yes ma'am?" Hyewon ask.

"Help me to arrange this place. You will have a farewell party tomorrow." The teacher explain.

Hyewon nod and look at her juniors who was busy rearranging the tables and chairs.

"Hyewon sunbae! Mr Mo said please call of the seniors to go here." Her junior Keith tell her.

She nod and walk back upstairs.

"The discipline teacher called. He said we did a big problem." Hyewon prank them.

Sakura herself even panicked. She wants to ask Hyewon. But remembering what their current status is, makes her stop herself.