chapter 47: sweet

Read my A/N later :)

••

Ashley's POV

Justin and I are walking right now here at the beach. You can hear the waves, girls gossiping and kids having fun.

I looked at him, and saw him looking at the two kids, "Whamy are you looking at them? Is there any problem?"

"No, no. It's just that someday, I also want to have kids. And you will be their mom" he smiled at me and wrapped his arms around my waist

I smiled at him, "Aw. Me too! We'll get there okay. When we get married"

"I want to get married with you, right now" he said seriously, "This is not the right time, Justin. Let's just wait. But the important thing here is we love each other okay? I love you so much"

"Okay, i know. I love you too my baby girl" he kissed my forehead

We held each others hand. We took pictures, we play like there's no tomorrow.

I just really love this guy so much. There's so many reasons why I love him. I don't wanna give him up. I want to marry him, and I want him to be the father of my child. I just love him so much.

"I love you, I want to be with you forever" I said

"I love you too, Ashley McAllister. I will always be here to love and care for you" he touched my face and started to kiss my forehead,my nose,my cheeks and my lips.

His lips are so soft, he gives the best kisses.

He carried me and put my legs on his waist. I put my hands on his shoulders. And we kissed again.

"I love you" we both said

--

A/N: Today is Justin's 21st Birthday so yeah, I updated. Hahahaha :) as usual this is short af but i hope you liked it.

Happy happy 21st Birthday to the best idol in the world. I love you so much Justin!!! :)