✨ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛- "𝕀'𝕞 𝕋𝕒𝕞. 𝕋𝕒𝕞 𝕊𝕠𝕟𝕘."✨

-𝙱𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚊-

We sat down at a table and ordered our food.

Our drinks came first, and naturally, I was drinking Sprite.

My eyes wandered around, and they landed on a boy.

With silver bangs.

And pale blue eyes.

He was staring at me as well, and we both turned away, our cheeks flaming.

"Who ya staring at, Bi?" Maruca asked.

"N-no one." I mumbled, twisting my hands together. It was a nervous habit.

"Yeah, who are you staring at?" Fitz asked like the nosy brother he is.

Fortunately, that was when our food came out.

As we ate, the topic became the Eternalia Dance Competition.

"Oh, and remember Marella's face when Emery said your name?"

I laughed. Marella Redek was a long term enemy of mine, and we despised each other. She'd also entered the dance competition, and I came in 1st and Marella came in 3rd. Unfortunately, that meant that she was going to Nationals as well, since you needed to come in at least 3rd to move on to the next round.

"Yeah. She looked like someone told her the world was ending." Fitz chuckled.

"I think she looked cute." Dex mumbled.

All eyes turned towards him.

"D-did I really just say that out loud?" he asked.

We all nodded.

Mar and I both gasped and squealed, "YOU HAVE A CRUSH!!!!"

Dex turned fire truck red.

"No, I don't! I was simply saying that she's cute!"

Mar crossed her arms and raised an eyebrow. "Uh-huh."

"Aww." Sophie said as she pinched Dex's cheek. "My little cousin's all grown up."

Dex turned even more red if possible, and swatted Sophie's hand away.

"I'm older than you. Anyways, why are we talking about this?"

"You right. There's something else I have to ask." Keefe said. "Why does that guy over there keep staring at Biana?"

I turned my head to where Keefe was pointing, and sure enough, it was the same boy as before.

"Hey, isn't that the same guy that you were looking at earlier?" Mar asked.

"Whoever he is, if he hurts you, he's gonna have to deal with me." Keefe growled.

I rolled my eyes. For some reason, Keefe's really protective of me about this stuff.

I rolled my eyes. "Relax. I don't even know who he is."

Keefe narrowed his eyes at the guy before turning back to us.

We resumed our conversation, but I was deep in thought. Who was this guy?

*After dinner*

After we ate, we came out of the restaurant, and something caught my eye.

"Oh. My. God. Mar, 16 Forever has new items on display!"

"Gah! Let's go!" she exclaimed, and we ran off, dragging Sophie along with us.

"Keefe! Saaaaave Meeeeeeee!"