✨ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟘- 𝕆𝕠𝕡𝕤✨

-𝙱𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚊-

When I woke up this time, Tammy was asleep next to me, his arm wrapped protectively around my waist.

I blushed and gently placed Tam's arm on his chest.

"Thank you, Tammy." I whispered.

I walked downhill and back to the penthouse.

Luckily, I wasn't bombarded with questions this time.

Instead, I found the first floor empty. I looked at the clock and realized that it was only 9 o'clock. I hung Tam's robe on a nearby chair, tied my hair into a messy bun with a scrunchy, and started making breakfast.

I took a couple of eggs out of the fridge, as well as some bacon and orange juice, then started cooking.

After I set everything up, I shouted, "BREAKFAST!"

Dex was the first to come down, followed by Sophie, Keefe, Fitz, and Maruca.

Everyone was eating in silence. Awkward silence. Like, REALLY awkward. I'm pretty sure everyone was still thinking about when I slapped Fitz.

Well, I wasn't going to apologize first.

After I finished, I took a shower and then went up to my studio to start practicing my routine for Nationals.

~

I must've danced for hours, but I wasn't tired yet.

I changed into some white lined black leggings, a white crop top, and some sturdy but flexible shoes. I let my hair loose and went outside.

A few guys ran their hands through their hair and whistled at the sight of me, but I ignored them and continued towards the hill.

Once at the top of the hill, turned my music on, took a deep breath, and began to dance.

I put every emotion I felt into the dance, everything I could possibly feel, memorizing each move as I danced my heart out. (Wow I just realized that that sounds really cheesy... eh, let's just go with it :) It felt like I was dancing on air, with the wind drying my tears and blowing in my my hair away from my face.

I expressed my happiness, anger, and sadness. But most of all, I showed love, the feeling I hardly ever felt these days.

Nationals are tomorrow. I reminded myself as I started to get tired. I have to train.

This competition meant so much to me, and it was a chance to show my parents that I could become famous my way. A chance to prove Marella Redek wrong. It was a chance to show Fitz that you didn't have to be a straight A's brainiac like him to succeed. It could possibly be a chance to make Alvar come home.

I danced into the night, still continuing even as the sun disappeared and left the stars shining brightly.

Sweat dripped down my back and neck, my limbs ached, and my throat was dry, but I didn't care. I just kept on dancing, dancing, dancing until I heard-

"Biana?" It was a soft and gentle voice, and one that I recognized immediately.

I spun around with a bright smile to greet Tam. But then I lost my balance.

Flashes of the night sky.

The bitter taste of grass.

Shouts of my name.

A searing pain in my leg.

Darkness.

Silence.

Nothingness.

Hey guys. I updated! As you probably know from my announcements, I'm not feeling very well, but I've gotten enough confidence to update again :) Did you like this chap? I hope you did! But I'm rereading it, and it sounds like crap... Well, what's the point of writing if your English teacher gives you a 53? Whatever. I hope you have a great night/day. Love You!!

-Emmie