✨ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟚- "𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥'𝕤 𝕨𝕣𝕠𝕟𝕘 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕞𝕖?"✨

-𝚃𝚊𝚖-

"I still can't believe you live he-" I was cut off by my phone ringing.

"Hello? Tiergan? What's wrong?"

"I'm sorry, Tam, but we... lost the house. I know this doesn't make sense to you, but the point is that all of us are going to have to find somewhere else to live." Tiergan's voice told me.

"The house? But Linh and I..."

"I'm so sorry, but the two of you will have to find someplace to stay for a while."

"What about Wylie?"

"Wylie and I will be staying at my sister Lesedi's house. I can arrange for you and Linh to stay with us if you'd like."

Oh. I'll figure it out, thanks though."

"Of course. Again, Tam, I'm so sorry about everything."

"It's okay."

"Well?" Biana asked, staring at me with a confused expression. "What was that?"

I looked deep into her gorgeous teal eyes, thinking for a moment whether I should lie to her or not. But then again, she trusted me, and I didn't want to ruin our friendship, possibly soon-to-be relationship.

"We lost our home."

~

At 12:30 AM, it was settled. I was staying at Biana's house- er, penthouse.

I'd told Linh the news, and we were heading back to Biana's with all of our stuff.

As soon as we arrived, Biana, Sophie, and Maruca squealed and hugged Linh with shouts of, "I can't believe you guys are staying here!"

I smiled a little, glad to see that my sister was so excited. It was nice to hang out with sane people for once.

As everyone helped us move our things up the many stairs, I realized that I had to head over to The Lost Cities Dance Studio soon, which was where I worked every other day, teaching kids contemporary dance.

After we got all of the boxes in, I ran back outside, hopped into Linh and my Santa Fe and drove away.

-𝙱𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚊-

"Tam? Wait, where's he going?" I asked.

"Oh, Tam's off to work. He has to get there by 1 o'clock." Linh replied.

The girls and I helped Linh set up her room. But the whole time, the only thing I could think about was how excited I was to be able to dance again.

~

"Hey girls? I'm off to the studio, see you later!"

I changed into a loose black crop top and a pair of black leggings. Slipping on my sneakers, I started towards the Lost Cities Dance Studio.

~

"Val? Is that you?" I called, noticing a girl with a lavender streak through her jet black hair.

"Ana! You're here!"

Valencia Seon was my best friend, ever since we were toddlers.

(For those of you who read my other KOTLC story, you probably recognize this character ;)

"I can't believe you're here, Ana! Oh yeah, what are you doing here?"

I sighed. "Well, I actually broke my leg a few days ago, I just wanted to dance here for once. Ya know, bringing back old memories. So what are you doing here?"