✨ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟛- 𝔼𝕩𝕡𝕝𝕒𝕟𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕤 𝕒𝕟𝕕 ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕚𝕫𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕤✨

-𝙱𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚊-

"-will Biana be okay-?"

"-when's Bi gonna wake up-?"

"-what happened to Bi-?"

"-you can help Biana, right-?"

"-what's wrong with Biana-?"

"This is all my fault."

I could hear so many things at once, and my head hurt so badly. Even after they stopped, I could still hear the voices ringing in my ears.

And then everything stopped. The voices, the hurting, everything went away.

But then they came crashing back in, like ocean waves that hit you from behind when you least expect it.

The sounds and the pain gave me the worst headache imaginable, and I could see something faintly shining in the distance.

And then the noises stopped again. But the light was still there.

And then I heard it.

"This is all my fault."

The voice that I could recognize anywhere.

"I don't expect you to forgive me. In fact, I'm sure you'll hate me forever."

The voice that had sang me to sleep for two consecutive nights.

"But I am so, so sorry,"

The voice that's been stuck in my head since the day I first heard it, even though I have no idea why.

"If our paths never crossed.... then you wouldn't be in this mess.."

The voice of the one that attaches me to this world, the one that I would be lost without.

"If there was a better word for sorry, I would say it...."

The voice I feel something for, something strong that I've never felt for anyone else.

"I'm so sorry..."

I could feel the tears coming as I fought towards the surface, to the light. I could feel something, an emotion, something so strong. When I embraced it, I shot straight up towards the voice.

The light overwhelmed me at first, but then I saw that I was in a cot, with a crying boy sitting next to me. He was looking down, tears slowly falling from his cheeks and splashing onto the blanket.

His eyes were closed, and he whispered, "So sorry."

 "Tammy?" I croaked, my throat dry.

He jerked his head up, and my teal eyes met Tam's guilt-filled silvery blue ones that were overflowing with tears.

"Biana." he breathed, relief coating the crack in his voice.

"What-" I started, but I began choking.

Tam handed me some water. "Here."

After I sat up and guzzled down half the bottle, Tammy crushed me in a hug.

"I'm so, so, so sorry, Biana. You'll never know how sorry I am. This is all my fault and-"

"Wait, what's all your fault?" I asked, confused.

That was when I noticed that my left leg was elevated on a stack of pillows and wrapped tightly in a cast.

My eyes widened in horror. "What happened?"

Tam took a shaky breath and started explaining.

~

After he was finished, I was... shocked. Just... wow.

Emotions overwhelming me, I looked up at the windows. The sun shining brightly, and I assumed it was midday. 

Hold on. Midday?

I told myself not to panic as I asked, "How long have I been here?"

But before Tammy could reply, my roomates burst through the door.

"BIANA!" they all yelled. I was crushed in a hug. 

"Hey... guys? Need... to... breathe." I squeaked.

"Sorry." my friends mumbled.

They all started talking at once, and I tried my best to answer their questions.

I noticed Tam in the shadowed corner. A single tear dripped down his cheek, and he wiped it away as he left the room.

I was a little sad that he'd left, but I was more concerned on how long I'd been here.

"STOP!" I yelled over the noise. My voice was strained from the pain, but I ignored it, sat up and asked, "What day is it?"

My friends all looked confused, but Fitz still replied, "It's Saturday."

That was when everything stopped.

My thoughts.

My body.

My breathing.

My heart.

I started hyperventilating, and Keefe shouted for the doctor.

I clutched my chest with one hand and my head with the other, trying to take a breath before the air in my lungs ran out. My head started throbbing again, so I looked down and shut my eyes. The world became blurry as thick tears fell into my lap. I saw imaginary things flash through my mind.

My friends' disappointed faces.

My parents' disapproving look.

Marella's smirking face.

Everyone pitying me.

Tam.

As soon as I thought of him, my head finally cleared and my heart started working again. I took a few shaky breaths, and my vision was restored.

My friends were surrounding me on all sides, looking extremely worried.

I took a few more breaths, and my heart beat slowed down back to its normal pace.

"What was that about?" Sophie whispered.

I leaned back on my pillows, and tears threatened to fall.

"I..." I swallowed back a sob, but a few tears leaked out.

"I missed it." I finally whispered. "I missed Nationals."

Hey guys! I finally updated!! Sorry for keeping you waiting. I hope you guys liked it!! Have a great night/day! Love You!!

-Emmie