✨ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟞- 𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℍ𝕚𝕕𝕕𝕖𝕟 ℕ𝕠𝕥𝕖𝕤✨

-𝙱𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚊-

I sat down on my bed, exhausted. I'd just gotten back home with Tam after another eventful day of teaching dance. 

Something caught my eye as I sat up. It was a box sitting in the corner of my room, veiled with dust.

I reached over and realized that it had a note on top which read:

Hey, Bi. Idek why, but I saved the thousand paper cranes from the hospital. I don't know, but I think I felt some sort of connection to them... bleagh I'm getting cheesy so I think I'll stop here.

-Tam                       

I smiled, opening the box. The cranes were all different colors, just as I remembered. I placed a red one into my hand and smiled, tracing my finger over the wing. But then I noticed something silver along the fold. 

"That's weird..."

I unfolded it gingerly as not to rip it. 

I gasped.

It was a note in Tammy's handwriting in silver pen. 

Dear Biana, 

I dream of giving you these letters every day, but I'm too scared. How could such a beautiful and amazing girl like you ever love me?  All I wish is that one day, I'll have enough courage to tell you how much I love you.... 

-Tam

I opened a purple one the same way.

Dear Bi,

I can't express how much I love you with words. It's not just your pretty features and beautiful smile that light up my world. It's also the way your eyes twinkle when you laugh, the way you can be sweet and fierce at the same time, the way your laugh reminds me of wind chimes when they rustle in the wind... I love everything about you, Biana. The good, the bad, and everything in between. I just don't know how to tell you. I don't know how to tell you that I'd do anything, go through anything for you. Anything. That's how much I love you...

-Tam

My eyes welled with tears. So all this time, I was worried that Tam could never like me when he was writing me little notes about how much he loved me? I ran upstairs to Tammy's floor and burst into his room.

"Hey, Bi, what's u-"

I planted my lips onto his, the note still clutched in my hand. He was surprised but kissed me back, holding onto my waist.

"Biana?" He breathed, pulling away.

"Yeah?"

"I... how?"

"I love you too, Tammy," I grinned, showing him the note. "I've loved you since forever, I was just too stupid to tell you."

"No, I'm the stupid one," he said, grinning back.

"I love you."

"I love you more."

Hey my lovelies! Yep, it's the chapter you've all been waiting for 🤣 Also, sorry for not updating much, but I really do try despite my being on semi-hiatus. Have a great night/day! Love you!!

-Emmie