✨ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟙- 𝔽𝕚𝕟𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕆𝕦𝕥✨

-𝙱𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚊-

The days passed, and soon, it was my last day at the hospital.

As Tam had promised, he made a thousand cranes and hung them all on the ceiling. Well, nine hundred ninety nine. Tam was currently folding the last crane, a black one with teal flowers imprinted on it.

After he folded it, he looked up at me and smiled. "It's the last one. Do you want to hang it?"

"And how could I do that with this stupid cast?"

Tammy grinned. "Let me show you." he handed me the crane and stood up, walking around the bed to my side.

Still confused, I gasped in shock as Tam lifted me up, one of his arms around my waist, the other at my legs.

"Eeek!" I squealed. "What are you doing?!"

Tammy laughed and hoisted me up onto his left shoulder. "Hang it!"

I used the string to hang the small paper crane, and Tam lowered me back down to his arms.

I swear his eyes just flickered to my lips... and I think my eyes looked at his...

The door opened, startling both of us.

"Tam! I told you to be gentle with her!" Dr. Elwin scolded, coming into the room.

"Sorry." Tammy apologized, putting me back down on the cot.

"I'm just here to tell Biana that you're free to take that cast off and leave anytime today,"

For the next hour and a half, Tam helped me pack my bags and take down the paper cranes.

I let out a sigh, staring at the red crane in my hand. "It's a shame we have to take all of these down..." Taking a closer look, I noticed something scribbled on one of the folds.

But before I could inspect it more, Tam announced, "I think that's the last of the bags." he looked down at my leg. "Ready to take off that cast now?"

"Definitely."

~

I was walking for the first time in 2 weeks. More like hobbling, actually.

I was clutching Tammy's arm so hard that my knuckles were white.

"You need me to help you?" Tam asked as we reached the parking lot. He'd been nice enough to offer me a ride back home.

"Nah, I'm good."

We got into his silver Santa Fe, and Tam loaded my bags into the trunk.

~Yes, time skip again bc you guys know how lazy I am ;p~

"Whoa... this is where you live?" Tam whispered as I opened the door to the Penthouse.

"Yep."

We went upstairs, bumping into my roommates and saying hi to them on the way.

"I still can't believe you live he-" Tammy was cut off my his phone ringing.

"Hello? Tiergan? What's wrong?" I studied Tam's face as lines of worry began to appear. "The house? But Linh and I... What about Wylie? Oh. I'll figure it out, thanks though... It's okay."

After he ended the call, I asked, "Well? What was that?"

"We... we lost our home."

Hey guys! I know you guys probably have no idea what's going on or are confused, but this is all part of my genius plan! Have a great day/night! Love You!!

-Emmie