✨ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟟- 𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℝ𝕖𝕛𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟✨

-𝙱𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚊-

After the call, I tried to change into a cute outfit I'd picked out, but of course, my cast made it so much harder.

In the end, I had to wear a dress because my pants wouldn't fit over the cast.

I sighed in frustration as I tried to zip up my dress from behind.

"Stupid... thing..." I muttered.

"Hey Bian- whoops."

I turned to the door to find Tammy, his cheeks flushed bright pink.

I turned red as well, but I couldn't deny that I need help with my dress.

I lifted my hair up out of the way and motioned to the zipper.

Tam turned even more pink as he came over and slowly zipped it up, and his fingers lingered for a while before he retracted his hand. (Harry and Ginny vibes lolz)

"So... do you like the cranes?" he asked.

"They're beautiful."

Tam smiled. "Well, there's gonna be quite a few more."

While he folded a few more cranes, I turned to the vanity beside my bed, which was positioned so that I could use it without moving off of the bed. I applied some makeup and pulled my hair into a half up half down crown braid.

By the time I was done, Tam was as well, and I saw that he'd attached 40 more cranes.

"So... whatcha doing here?" I asked.

Tammy gave me a crooked grin that for some reason made my heart melt. "Am I not allowed to visit you now?"

I rolled my eyes and smiled. "You know that's not what I mean. Come on, there has to be a reason you're here."

He shrugged. "Not really. I just... wanted to see you."

I giggled and patted the space on the bed next to me and he sat down.

"Oh right! I still need to draw you. It's due tomorrow."

I raised an eyebrow. "Does Exilium really have an art class?"

"Yep. Exilium's really different now. I've been going there for three years, and this is our last year. Linh and I are actually getting an early release, so this week is our last. "

I nodded, and he began to draw me.

"So, are you good at drawing?"

"Well, I'm not bad, but not that good either." he mumbled.

A few minutes later I groaned, "I'm boooored."

Tam smirked. "Ya gotta stay still."

"Hmph." I huffed.

"Fine. 21 Questions?"

"Me first."

"I'm listening."

"Hmm... what did you mean when you said that you had a terrible reputation an a terrible family?"

"Well, for the reputation thing I was talking about how people think I'm sketchy since I wear all black and have trust issues. They even think that I was involved in the Cafeteria Flood as well, since I'm Linh's twin. And about the family thing... well, my parents wanted an only child, so when they found out they were having twins, they were pretty unhappy, and when Linh and I were only 11, they kicked us out."

"Oh." I looked down at my hands and started twisting them together.

"Yeah. Tiergan, a family friend, adopted us, and now we live with him and his adopted son, Wylie. Moving on. What do you want to be when you grow up?"