✨ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟟- ℙ𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕖𝕤𝕤 ℙ𝕦𝕣𝕣𝕪𝕗𝕚𝕟𝕤✨

-𝚃𝚊𝚖-

I carefully placed the note next to Biana under a rock so that it wouldn't fly away and started to walk downhill.

What she said last night was still in my head. How did we keep meeting each other?

I finally reached our house and tried to sneak in but...

"Tam! There you are! Let's goooo!!" Linh shouted.

I groaned. "Fine. At least let me change first."

"'Kay- wait, where's your robe?"

I turned red. "Uh... I lost it?"

My sister narrowed her eyes but didn't say anything about it. "I'll be waiting in the car."

I rushed upstairs and changed into some black ripped jeans and a plain black shirt.

"TAM! HURRY UP!"

~

"Okay, we're here."

"Yay! C'mon, let's go!"

Linh ran into the pet store and immediately ran over to the cats section.

"Aww, that one's cute!"

I rolled my eyes. "You've been saying that about every cat you've seen."

"But they're all so cute! Oh look, I think that one likes you!"

I looked at where Linh was pointing. A small, gray kitten with bright blue eyes (The breed is called Russian Blue). It seemed to be staring right at me.

A few hours later, we were driving home with the same gray cat and some cat supplies.

"So what are you gonna name it?" I asked my twin.

Linh thought for a moment. "Hmm... Princess Purryfins!"

I winced. "Oh wow, I feel sorry for her."

She smacked my arm. "Oh, shut up. And btw, I know there's something up with you. I just haven't figured it out yet."

"W-what? N-no there's not- oh hey, we're here! I said, pulling up to the driveway.

~At night~

I changed into my pajamas and sneaked outside, heading towards the hill.

To be honest, I was just going there in hopes of meeting Biana again.

There was something I felt whenever I saw her. The same feeling over and over again, each time stronger than the last.

But I just couldn't put a finger on it.

Hey guys sorry about the short chapter! I promise the next one will be longer. Have a great day/night! Love You!!

-Emmie