Serve 1

Third Person's Pov

A certain ravenette walked where the rest of the audience were.

While she was watching the match against Karasuno and AobaJohsai, someone else sat beside Kuro, and she wondered why Kuro didn't give any snarl nor growl. So she looked to her left and saw none other than her twin brother, Kai Kambe.

Of course, Akari knew this would happen and was just used to the stares. She grew up liking her hair cut short when she turned seven and always asked her aunt Suzue to cut it herself. It's not that she didn't trust parlours to cut her hair, but it is because she had gotten used to her aunt Suzue to cut her hair every six months or so. While Kai loved getting longer hair that could even mistook him as a girl by just his looks.

(I wanted Kai to look like Howl, from Howl's Moving castle.)

"Father, send you to watch over me?" She asked, not taking her eyes off the match.

Kai looked at his twin, a bit offended of what she had said. "No, of course not. I just missed you. You know, because you went to london in middle school while I stayed in Tokyo."

She smiled a little, then took a glance at her brother by the corner of her eye.

"Okay." Is all she said and watched as Karasuno's captain received the ball, sending it to number 9. When the ball was set, she was surprised that a human tangerine had already jumped and spiked the ball in the opposite team's court.

Kai whistled, surprised that a guy with a height like him could really jump that high.

"He jumps like you. But your jump is higher."

"That quick attack." Is all she said that gave her twin his full attention. It's not every day that the Akari will give attention towards you nor oppinion. "It needs a little more work." Kai snorted with amusement.

Akari admitted that she had never seen someone who's almost 5'5, could jump like the number 10 that closely resembles its energy to a pomeranian. She was even surprised that both he and Number 9 could do a quick attack and have a great setter. Meanwhile, the opposite team, AobaJohsai, she noted that the team's captain and setter did his best to make his team's full potential. But she knew that Aoba Johsai's captain could do better if he wasn't burdened with his knee injury.

She thought to herself before her phone started to vibrate, indicating she had an incoming call.

She didn't bother looking at the screen because she's too busy watching the match.

"Akari."

She immediately knew who the caller was, and the corner of her lip twitched.

"Father."

Daisuke was not surprised when he heard commotion at the other end of the call. Well, he is not surprised because that was the first thing he heard after her arrival.

"Where are you." It wasn't a question it's more like a command. But Akari knew that her adoptive (biological) father, Daisuke, was just worried for her. When she first came into his doorstep, they instantly clicked. Suzue and Kikuko were amused that they even had the same personality and the same facial, but they knew better than what meets the eye.

"I will be back father, just needed to watch this before I come to a decision on what school I'll be transferring to." Daisuke rose a brow at that.

"And?"

"And I'll be home with Kai after this."

Daisuke rose a brow at that, surprised that his son was there instead of being in school.