Serve 6

WARNING⚠️:BLOOD TRIGGER AHEAD

"Ehh?" Four of the VBC blinked at the sound of call ending and a certain megane and freckled boy started to snicker at their misfortune.

"Why you look at that Brat-kun got annoyed at you guys." He remarked while receiving four deadly glare.

"Why you!!—" The two second years that are about to lunged at their underclassmen were stopped mid-air with the help of their future captain Ennoshita.

"Stop it you two." Their captain said with a dangerous aura seeping out of his body.

Obediently they stopped and just slumped back into eating. Or more like eating angrily while shooting imaginary arrows at the tall first year's head.

"Let's call her again.."

Tanaka was meet with silence. But that didn't stop him and Nishinoya on calling their beautiful goddess. Then they heard ringing.

"You really think that she'll answer that?"

Then the call was connected and they were greeted by a ravenette that looks like Akari but has longer hair and blue eyes.

The two boys were starstruck and him but neither did not know that Kai is a boy and not another girl like Akari. Poor boys.

"Who are you?" He asked and that made the megane that's looking over their shoulder choke on his own saliva while laughing.

"I-Where's Akari-chan?! And who are you to touch our goddess' phone?!" Nishinoya ask.

The man on the screen blinked looking at them like they grew three heads. Then he comb his hand through his sweaty hair.

"She's playing basketball. And I'm her boyfriend." That made both second years and the rest of the team to froze.

Their very dreams crushed by just a simple sentence. Oh how heartbreaking it is to love someone. They wanted to bully this man for having Akari by himself but every angle they see is all perfect.

'Damn his perfectly good genes'. The first years thought especially those second years. Then they heard laughter from the boy that answered.

"Oi oi, I'm just kidding with you guys I'm her twin. I'm kinda pretty am I right?" Some of the team that's eavesdropping  sweatdropped. "I'm Kambe Kai, they call me Kai or KK."

"Wait why is Akari-chan playing basketball?" A certain ginger ask.

"That's because I'm her twin."

"That doesn't make any se—"

"KURO. FETCH." Then they saw a blur of white and black blob before the phone crashes onto the floor then they heard screaming.

That day they noted to never piss Akari ever. Or they'll get the consequences of having a dog half their bodyheight (well except for certain boys.) crush onto them.

"Argh!! You sadistic twin, I'm telling grandma!" They heard Kai yelled from the background.

"Oh? Not before I cut your growing noddle stock you won't." That made the team from the other end of the line and from where the twins are to cover their crouch immediately shivering in fear.

"H-Hey! You said you like my noodle!"

"Oh no I don't."

"Yes you do! You said it was yummy and—"

"Are you guys having an incest or something?" The VBC heard from the other end of the line.

"What do you mean incest?"