Serve 2

Picture of Kuro above(Btw I'm changing Kuro from a pitbull to an Alaskan Malamute, btw no hate on pitbulls or bulldogs ❤️).
Anyways enjoy reading!

______________

Third Person's Pov

As Akari was sitting crossed on her bed, her wristwatch ringed, indicating a hologram call.

"Young lady Kambe?"

"Hai." She answered, looking at her laptop to her aunt Suzue.

She smiled fondly at her neice. " I've informed Karasuno that you will be transferring on Monday. I have also gotten you the boy's uniform and a pass for Kuro because he'll be by your side. Are you sure you don't want the girls?"

Akari thought about it for a second before shaking her head no. Her aunt laughed at her cute face.

"I don't like wearing skirts. They are too exposed to the skin." Her aunt nodded.

"I'll send a maid to put these on your wardrobe. Your things are also completed on your desk, call me if you need something." Akari smiled and nodded.

"Bye, Aunt Suzue." And the hologram call ended just like that. She walked towards her door and locked it, then turned to the windows and veranda door, locking them in the process.

She tapped her stud, earing on her left ear.

"HEUSC, deliver my favourite chocolates in my room." She said.

"Chocolates delivered. Balance: Unlimited."

Akari smirked, looking at the now delivered basket of chocolates. She first took the chocolate bar that was from Paris called Bonnat.

She moaned at the sweetness before taking another bit until she was half way through the basket of goods when her brother kicked the door of its hinges causing the young girl to almost jump out of her skin and stuffing the basket on her hiding place so her twin could not see anything.

"Well, well, well, look what we have here." Kai smirked eyes zoning in the large chocolate bar on his sister's grasp.

"Don't." She warned voice cold, causing her twin to flinch and raise both his arms.

"I'm kidding." Akari continued to eat her sweets happily. While her twin eyed her chocolate bar, longingly wanting to have one, too. "You look like Murasakubara but tiny." He laughed at her twin, earning a deadly glare in return.

"Call me that again. I'll break your ankles."

That caused the twin to stop. "Who are you sangwoo with raven hair?"

"Whatever." Then she threw her trash on the other side of the room where her other rappers of chocolates were. "Anyway, what do you need?"

"I was gonna ask what school you'll be going to." Her twin hopefully and praying that she'll not be going to either one of where the Generation of Miracles were and a little bit of hope that she chooses seirin.

"Karasuno." She bluntly said, crushing her twins' hopes, but nothing could fix that more than a chocolate bar. "Here."

"Wha-Why?" He answered after taking a whole chunk of bite.

"They have potential. I'm hoping to be either coach or an assistant coach." Her brother just sighed, nodding.

"Kuro's there, right?" She hum a yes taking a m&m chocolate bar. Her twin rose a brow, questioning and thinking how many more chocolates her sister took.

"This is the 56th one." She answered the unasked question while showing the now empty basket.

He stared at her wide-eyed. "You sure those fats just come to your stomach?"