Chapter 9.1: A Decision We Need to Make

Jisung was carrying some change of clothes for the smaller when he heard humming as he was about to open the door. Smiling, he silently twisted the doorknob and watched his wife singing happily while in his uniform for a good while. After a minute or so he then went inside and propped the clothes on a vacant chair.

"Hey... I did not clean us up just so you could wear my uniform again." He spoke walking towards the couch that the omega is sitting on. Taking a seat right beside his wife he was greeted with a bright grin.

"I liked it because it smells like you." Chenle smiled while popping some fruits in his mouth from the tray of foods his husband has set for them. The late dinner was laid out on the coffee table in the downstairs bedroom.

Jisung bit his lips to stop himself from smiling silly and stood up towards one of the cabinets there. Taking a shirt and pants he walked back towards the man,
"Here you can put on this shirt and I'll get something that can help you feel warm from the chair."
He was about to reach out for the pile of clothes he settled down earlier when he saw the smudges of fruit on the smaller's lips.
"Wait." His thumb brushed across the soft lips taking off the pink stain of strawberries and then brought it to his own mouth.
Wiping his hands on a table napkin to make sure it's clean, he then took the clothes and brought it on his lap.
"Why are you not-" He was about to scold the smaller for not listening to him when he paused and noticed the deep pink that has painted his wife's cheeks understanding the answer to his question.
He then decided to boldly move closer and placed a peck on the older's lips.
Acting as if nothing happened, he started to dress the still dazed male.

Chenle remained unmoving even though his head is now popping through the new shirt letting his husband guide his hands through the sleeves. He's already wearing clean boxers so he did not mind too when the younger helped him with the pants.
The taller is now slipping a cardigan around him when he finally blinked and looked at the handsome features of the man. Instinctively, his hand flew to his neck feeling the mark there.
His heart raced when his mind convinced himself that he's indeed finally marked, not only that, they have also mated that night.
His eyelids flickered up and watched Jisung fold his discarded clothes neatly.
He followed the man's serene movements even though he was just generally tidying up the area.

The taller did not notice the eyes that's been carefully watching his every move until he went back and sat across his wife who's still unmoving.
Raising his eyebrows he silently asked the older about the matter when he was only responded with a hand flicking up and down gesturing for him to come closer.
"Hm?"
Jisung examined the smaller's expression when he was suddenly met with a short kiss.

"Let's eat I'm hungry." Chenle spoke nonchalantly, diverting his attention to the food whilst taking a plate from the table when his head was cupped by the taller returning back the peck he gave earlier.
"Y-you." He scolded the man with a playful punch and then went back to choosing what to eat.

They ate the food with mostly Chenle shoving everything to his mouth.
When every plate was cleared up the smaller then beamed at his husband,
"Jisung-ah let's eat ice cream!"

"I knew you'd say that." The taller laughed standing back up.
Good thing the room is next to the kitchen so it didn't take him long to bring the cold treat.

The younger was caught off guard when Chenle decided to eat with his back on his chest, his chin now resting on top of his wife's head.
"Are you just going to eat that all by yourself?"
He mumbled a question earning a look from the older.

"You should've brought two if you wanted to eat." The smaller remarked but nevertheless scooped some of it and offered it to the man behind him.

The night went by with just the omega enjoying his ice cream which from time to time he decides to turn around and feed the taller on his back.