Chapter 3: You are not Mine

Those were the words that left Chenle however looking in his wife's eyes he knew that it was the omega inside speaking because fear mingled beneath the shadow of lust.

"I promised I won't touch you. Not like this. You can relax Chenle." Jisung spoke exiting the elevator running towards the awaiting vehicle.

Huijae is a gamma. Therefore he's immune to the scent of an omega in heat. Taking the two back home he guarded the house outside not minding the husband and wife that went to their bedroom.

Inside their room Jisung gently laid Chenle down. Moving away a little he turned his back from the older to think. He's never had a moment where he has to handle an omega in heat himself. Medicines are still in development so there were none available at the moment.

"Chenle how do you deal with these earlier." He asked turning slightly around his eyes looking around his room searching if he could find something that might of help.

"It will help a little but I will still need you. This is because unlike all my previous heats this was triggered by you. I- I usually deal with this alone." He managed to talk now on a bed with Jisung's scent on it but he's still burning up and it will get worse as the hours go by.
"Get my bag Ji." He croaked.

The taller's eyes widened at the nickname,
"You remembered?"

"Not now." The smaller gasped writhing, his hands now made its way in between his mounds unable to contain the urge anymore.

Jisung quickly fetched the bag the older has been keeping inside the room.
He helped him open it and what his eyes saw made him gulp. His alpha has been responding to the cries of heat by the omega but he's been keeping it down, looking at the items in the bag he knew this is going to be a long night.

"Hurry." That was all that Chenle could say before he went silent.

Turning around Jisung saw Chenle's iris changed in color now significantly lighter than his usual green hazel ones almost like it had a bit of sunlight in them.
He watched the smaller sit up while taking his clothes off one by one.
Every single item of clothing was removed except for the white dress shirt that has been opened down towards the torso until the older's fingers began faltering. Pouting, his attention now turned towards the taller sitting at the edge of the bed.

Chenle went on all fours crawling towards his alpha. Jisung groaned when he felt the smaller's mounds on top of his bulge as his wife settled on his lap straddling him. He gasped taming the alpha in him placing a firm grip on the older's hips to stop him from grinding.

The omega whined taking the taller's lips placing wet kisses on the younger's open mouth.
"Jisung please. Please take me." Chenle moaned.
The smaller now began licking his neck purring on his skin.

Afraid that he might hurt the omega, he kept his firm hand on the older's hips while his other hand diverted the force he intended on the wooden post of his bed cracking it in the process.

Every advances of Chenle's were desperately contained by Jisung while he fought for his own consciousness from slipping.

"Chenle! Look at me!" He used his alpha voice for the first time although he can hear it groan in protest wanting him to just give in to the omega's begs.

"Jisung... help me." The smaller whispered regaining a little of himself.

Nodding, the taller kissed his wife letting his scent engulf every breath the older takes.

Chenle let himself get lost in the presence of his husband. He can feel his ragged breathing in every pause they take to breath before pressing their lips one more time. His hands roamed, fingers running through Jisung's hair while the other rested on the sturdy chest.