Chapter 9 : piggyback ride

Sunghoon POV

"Finally schools over" i said stretching my hands in the air while closing my eyes.

"Well hyung wanna come with me?" Jungwon asked while packing his things.

"Sure why not" i said smiling thinking of Y/N's pretty face. "Aish" i mumble she keeps on popping on my mind.

"You okay Sunghoon? You keep on smiling like a creep there" Jay hyung said looking at me with a confused look.

"Ne I'm fine hyung, perfectly fine." I said assuring him that I'm not a psycho.

"Come on Jungwon let's see Y/N if she's okay now" i said dragging Jungwon out of the room.

"Yah! I'm coming too you guys!" Sunoo shouted trying to catch up from us. We stop our phase and waited for him.

"Jake hyung you also coming?" Jungwon said looking at jake.

Jake just smile and nodded "why are you guys so fast my legs are now so tired" sunoo said dramatically making all of us laugh at him.

"The other's ain't coming?" I asked they just shook there head meaning no.

"Heeseung hyung have to go to the hospital, Jay hyung doesn't like Y/N that's why he doesn't care, and Niki has something to do...he said" jake hyung said i just nod in response.

"What are you waiting for let's go it's almost 5 Y/N must be bored there doing nothing" Sunoo shouted once again making all of us look at him and followed him.

Y/N POV

"Ahhh! It's so boring here!" I shouted sitting up from my bed i just woke up a couple of minutes ago.

"My ankle still hurts" i said slightly massaging my ankle.

I was about to go to sleep again when my phone vibrated.

I took my phone and looked who texted it was Soobin oppa.

Soobinie:
Choi Y/N! I heard from your classmates that you aren't at class.

Where are you young lady?

Y/N? Could you please freaking reply

I'm starting to get worried here

Y/N! Y/N! Y/N!

Yah! Y/N reply hurry!

I just smiled at oppa's messages it looks like his my boyfriend i thought chuckling.

Y/Nnie:
Oppa I'm fine no need to worry you know

Soobinie:
Where the heck are you Y/N!?!? You know I'm so worried at you right now

Y/Nnie:
I could see that oppa, I'm at the infirmary

Soobinie:
What the heck happened to you this time?

The last time i checked you from the infirmary is that you accidentally slide from the stair and bumped your forehead

Y/Nnie:
Oppa my injury now is not that severe don't worry

I just fell while walking and hurt my ankle but I'm fine now

Soobine:
Don't leave there while I'm still not there okay