Chapter 4

(If the gale twins don't make sense in this chapter, just know that this is based a few months after they were born and since Levy is so smart, they learn things quickly. Just helping you guys out.)

Lucy's POV

It had been a little while after Christmas and we had a great time. Well, besides the fact that Haru basically ignored me the whole time. But good news is, Haru and Rogue finally started dating.

Levy and Gajeel were having some struggles with the new babies, so I offered to watch them. Levy knew that it might help me decide on what I wanted, so she agreed to it. I told Natsu I'd be gone for a while and to not wait up for me, which he was a little sad about but understood. Right now I was getting dressed to go take care of the twins, and I was beyond excited.

I tried to make sure to wear clothing that gives off a 'good aunt' vibe. Though we're not really related, we all just refer to each other as family. Before I left, Natsu gave me a quick kiss as a farewell, which Haru seemed a little disgusted by.

"I'll be back soon." I told him, heading out the door. "Drive safe." He said quickly as I walked out. I could've sworn I heard Haru faintly say "finally" as I was leaving. I ignored it and got in my car, heading my way towards Levy and Gajeel's house.

Time Skip🕑At Gale's House

"Thank you so much for watching the twins while we go out." Levy stated as Gajeel was still getting ready to go. "Don't worry about it. I'm happy to help." Gajeel then came down the stairs. "Yeah, thanks bunny girl." I chuckled at the nickname, knowing he's been calling me that for years. I nodded. "Okay, now go have fun. I've got this." I looked over to the twins who were happily playing on the floor. I smiled at the cuteness in front of my eyes.

"Alright. Bye kids. Behave." Levy said to her kids before the two of them left. Thankfully, I know they love spending time with me, so this should be pretty easy. They almost immediately ran up to me, tackling me into a hug as if they didn't notice I was here until now. I laughed as they nuzzled next to me.

"Alright, who wants to watch a movie with Aunty Lushi?" I said in a hyper tone once I was able to free myself from the floor. They both raised their hands excitedly, trying to say the simplest words. It just ended up sounding like, 'Mleh! Mleh!'. It made me chuckle. I put my hands on my knees and tried to kneel down to their level.

"Otay. You two clean up the toys and I'll go get snacks." I said in my babiest voice. They nodded and began cleaning their toys up. I hurried to the kitchen and started the popcorn while looking for the sugar. Levy has always been surprised how I can get the twins to do things they need to. I always tell her, "I just have a gift, you know?", Which would always make her laugh.

I sighed happily as I thought about those times. To be honest, I really don't know why I'm good with kids. It might just be what I tell Levy that it's a gift, but it could also be the fact of how much I want kids. I have recently figured out that I really do want children. I know I should probably tell Natsu, but I'm scared of what he'll think. I'm just not so sure what to do. I'll figure it out later.

The popcorn finally finished as the twins were finishing cleaning up their toys. I grabbed their bottles of milk and myself a Cherry Coke with all of the other snacks and went to the living room. I set the food down on the table as the twins joined me on the couch. "You ready?" I asked them. They both nodded happily.

I put on a trilogy they've recently been loving, 'How to Train Your Dragon.' while cuddling up with them. As the second one was playing, I noticed they both fell asleep. I smiled sweetly and turned off the TV. I lightly picked them up and carried them to their room, placing them on their cribs. Before leaving, I kissed their foreheads softly, quietly shutting the door as I left.

I went back to the living room, cleaning up the mess we made. Once I was finished cleaning, I sat back at the couch, Lily joining me on my lap. He purred as I pet him, browsing through the internet. As I scrolled through Instagram, I came across a lot of baby posts, liking most of them as I went.

After a while, I turned off my phone and just thought for a moment. 'How am I going to tell him?' I asked myself. Just then, I had a brilliant idea.

What if I don't have to? I can tell him I'm on the pill so he'll blow his seed in. But then once I'm pregnant, I'll tell him about it. 'Genius!' I thought. A part of me was feeling guilty about doing so. 'What if he gets upset with me?' I was going on and off with this decision throughout the day.

I think the twins could tell something was up with me, because they gave me a lot more hugs than usual. I loved it when they did, but it made it even harder to decide.

I decided to forget about it until I got home. I got a call from Levy as I was making them dinner.

Lucy: Italic
Levy: Bold

L: Hey, how's everything going?

L: It's going well so far. I'm making their dinner right now.

L: Great! We're almost home. Did it help you in any way?

L: Yeah, I think I've got it. I hope I'm making the right decision.

L: Don't worry Lu-chan. Whatever you decide, we'll all support. What did you decide?

L: Bye Levy-chan.

L:Wait, Lu-

I hung up the phone before she could say anything else. I'd rather not let her know my decision, just in case it doesn't go as planned. I let go of the topic and called the twins to dinner.

As soon as Levy and Gajeel walked through the door, the twins ran into their arms. They both laughed at their children's behavior. "Did you have fun?" Levy said in a squeaky baby voice to them. They both spastically nodded with grins on their faces.

"Thank you again for watching them today. We really needed that break." Levy stated. "Don't worry about Levy-chan. I'll always be here for you."

We hugged for the sweet moment, causing Gajeel to scoff in disgust. "Sappy." He mumbled, us laughing at his childish ways. Levy then looked as though she remembered something. "So about that decision-" "I gotta go now. Bye!" I waved to the twins, then my two friends before getting my things and walking out the door.

As I walked down the front stairs, I could hear Levy laugh from inside. I laughed as well before getting in my car and heading home.

On the way back, I thought about that moment again, sighed happily. I hope this'll work out. I really want kids.

To Be Continued...

Chapter 4 done. I got this out a lot faster than the other ones, so you're welcome for that. I hope you guys are ok that this was just Lucy's POV and about her want for kids. I'll see you guys in the next chapter, and there should be smut, so be ready.😏 Sorry this was long. See you guys!

Peace out!✌️