Chapter 1

Lucy's POV

I woke up to a person jumping on top of me. "Baby! Get up!" I heard my amazing fiance, Natsu yelp. I groaned and covered my face with the blanket. "Come ooon. I'm bored." He whined. "Well I'm tired." I replied and tried to go back to sleep, when suddenly the door bell rang. I sighed and groggily got out of bed. "You'll get up for the door but not for me?" Natsu cried with a pout. "I see you everyday, stop pouting." I bluntly told him and walked downstairs. I opened the door to see my friends Levy and Gajeel. I smiled. "Hey guys! Come on in!" I said and let them inside.

They put their coats on a coat rack and sat down on the couch, as did I. "How have you two been?" I asked them. "We've been good. Just a little challenging with these little stinkers on the way." Levy stated pointing at her now obvious baby bump. "How about you? Still haven't set a date?" Just then, Natsu came down the stairs with a sad expression. "No, not yet. It's still a little complicated because we wanna make sure everyone can show up. Natsu's also waiting for someone to show up."
She looked confused at him. "Why is he so sad?" She asked. "I may have made him sad because I wouldn't wake up for him but I did for you." I whispered to her. She giggled, as did I. I looked over to Natsu and patted to the seat next to me. He sighed and walked over, dragging his feet slightly.

Once he sat down, I ruffled his hair with a smile. "You're such a baby." He pouted, causing all of us to laugh a little. "Don't laugh at me, metalhead." He stated with a pout and glare. Gajeel glared back. "So what brings you two here?" Lucy asked, breaking the tension.

"Well, we wanted to invite you two to our baby shower if you can come." Levy explained. I smiled and looked at Natsu for his response. "Sure why not?" He said. Levy and I cheered, happy Natsu and I would be there. "We also wanted to go on a double date with us." Gajeel added. "Sure, what time?" Natsu asked. "We're already kinda ready, so we'll wait for you two down here." Levy told us. We nodded and went back upstairs to get ready. "Do you wanna take a shower first?" Natsu asked me. "Yeah." We went in the bathroom and got into the shower together, quickly cleaning ourselves off.

Once we finished we quickly got dressed in nice and warm outfits and headed back downstairs. We found them on the couch, looking through their phones. "We're ready." I said. They nodded and we headed out.

Gajeel drove us to a mall. "We wanted to go shopping for Christmas gifts and decorations and we wanted to invite some of our closest friends." Levy explained. We separated to where the boys were together while Levy and I were together.

We immediately headed for the baby things. "I'm so excited. The twin's due date is right before Christmas." Levy told me. "I know. It's pretty crazy to see how long it's been." I replied, looking through the stuff. I was kind of emotionless whilst looking. Levy seemed to notice. "Hey, you okay?" She asked me. I sighed. "I don't know. I wish I wanted to kids as much as Natsu does, but it's doesn't seem to be that way. Lately I've been confused on what I want, but I can't figure out what to do. I just don't want to let him down." I said.

Levy gave me a comforting smile and came up to me. "Look. You don't need to worry about all that. You could never let Natsu down. If you did, he wouldn't have chosen to marry you." She rubbed my shoulders for reassurance. "You really think so?" I asked with a smile. "Trust me." I hugged her as best as I could with her huge baby bump in the way.

A little while after, we met up with the boys again and went to the food court. We sat down in a small table and looked at the food choices we had. "What do you want, babe?" Gajeel asked Levy. She thought for a moment. "I'm craving fish and chips right now." She told him. The rest of us got our usual and Natsu went to order the food. Once he came back with it, he sat down and we began chatting.

"So, how far have you gotten with the wedding plans?" Gajeel asked us while taking a bite out of his burger. "Well we've almost figured everything out, but there are some things we're struggling with." I explained. "Well what is it? Maybe we can help." Levy said. "No, we don't want to burden you guys. We wanna take our time figuring it out." Natsu told them and they nodded.

While we were chatting, Natsu was getting a call. He excused himself and went somewhere private. I was curious who he was talking to, but I decided keep my nose out of his business. Eventually he came back with a big smile on his face. I was confused. "What are you so giddy about?" I asked him. "You remember that person I was waiting to show up? Well, her flight gets here in 3 hours." He told me. I nodded.

"Does that mean you have to go soon?" Levy questioned with somewhat of a sad tone. "Yeah sorry. I really don't want her to have to wait." He explained. "Who is it anyway?" Gajeel asked. "I want to keep it a surprise." We nodded. Once we finished our food, they drove is back to our house. We bid our farewells and went inside. "Okay, I want to try and clean the house as best as we can, so can you help out?" He asked me as soon as we stepped inside. "Sure but is it really necessary?" I questioned. "I want this to be a really great time for her. She's amazing. Trust me, you'll love her." He exclaimed. I chuckled lightly and started clean along with him.

Eventually, he got a text. "Okay, her flight will be here soon. Do you wanna come with me to pick her up?" He asked as he began getting ready. "I'm good. I'll just wait here." I replied. "Alright I love you." "I love you too." He kissed me before heading out. I sat on the couch and turned on Julie and the Phantoms. (I am obsessed with this show.)

After about an hour and a half, the front door opened. I heard Natsu laughing with some girl about something. I paused my show and went to the front to see who it was. Standing next to Natsu was a girl with pink hair like Natsu's and somewhat masculine clothing. She looked very similar to Natsu. "Hey hon." Natsu said once he saw me. I gave him a tight hug before looking back at the girl. "Who's this?" I asked him. "Oh, Haru, this is Luce, my fiance. Luce this is Haru, my twin sister." Twin?!

To Be Continued...

Surprise! The mystery character is Natsu's twin! Didn't see that coming. She is my OC, so I'll show you guys what she looks like in the next chapter. I hope you guys liked this little surprise. I'm really excited for this. Also, sorry for taking so long on this chapter. Next one I plan to make a Christmas special. See you guys later!

Peace out!✌️