Chapter 6

Lucy's POV

Natsu couldn't believe his ears. A smile spread across his face as he registered what I said. "You're pregnant." He repeated. I nodded as I smiled, a single happy tear streaming down my face. He jumped up and held me in his arms, spinning me around in excitement. I was laughing as he spun me around.

Just then, We heard Haru come downstairs. "What are you guys doing?" She asked, extremely confused. Natsu immediately set me down and pretended as if nothing happened, as did I. "Nothing." Was all he said. Haru frowned before walking away. We sighed.

"So when do you think we should tell  everyone?" He asked. Just then, Haru came back into the room. "Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you. Tonight we're supposed to have dinner with our families. They just wanna catch up with us three." Natsu looked at me with a confused look. I suddenly got a text from my mom.

"Yep, my mom just texted me about it, too." Haru nodded before heading back upstairs. I made sure she did leave to her room. Once I was sure she was gone, I looked back at Natsu. "I guess tonight." He nodded in response. I sighed, nervous about what might happen. He rubbed my shoulders in comfort, reassuring me that it was going to be okay. I smiled as a way of thanking him and heading to the kitchen.

"What'd you make?" I asked. "Breakfast burritos." I nodded. "Did you make me one?" Yeah. It's in the microwave." He told me. I headed to the microwave and opened it, a little disappointed. "Just one?" I pouted. "Did you want more?" He asked me. I nodded in response. "Well, the rest is in the fridge if you want to make more." He stated. I got the rest out of the fridge and made 3 more, heating them up.

I chowed down almost immediately, enjoying every bite as I did. I noticed Natsu staring at me, shocked. "What?" I asked. "That's faster than I eat." He said. "I'm hungry." I told him with a glare. It scared him. "Okay." He mumbled. Once I was finished, which took about 5 minutes, I walked over to Natsu. " Thanks for breakfast." I said and kisses cheek, heading back upstairs. I could hear him chuckle as I went up to our room.

I laid down in bed and began scrolling through tik tok. As I was scrolling, I came across a video about pregnancy. I decided to watch it, finding out it was about tips and what would happen while I'm pregnant. I ended up sending it to Natsu as a way to help him know what to do.

He then came upstairs and into the room. He showed me his phone. "What's this?" He asked, confused. "It's a video to help you understand what to do while I'm pregnant." I told him. He nodded, watching the video. He sighed nervously, scared for everything that was bound to happen. I giggled slightly at his reaction.

He smirked and then crawled on top of me. I have him a smug look as a reaction. "You do know that we can't have sex while I'm pregnant, right?" I told him. His smirk faded to a frown as I said that. He laid down next to me, pouting. I laughed and kissed his cheek, making him feel better.

Time Skip🕑 Dinner with the Family (Because I'm lazy)

Natsu's POV

After a while, it was finally time to go to my parents house for dinner. Luce was extremely nervous about what was going to happen. I tried to calm her down as we awaited to leave. We both took a shower before getting ready to go. Rogue had already left home as we were getting ready to leave. Haru was ready to go before us, so she waited in the living room. Luce walked out of the closet in the most beautiful short, black dress with thin straps and a see through flowy top that resembles a button up.

 Luce walked out of the closet in the most beautiful short, black dress with thin straps and a see through flowy top that resembles a button up