Chapter 5

This chapter contains smut. Viewer discretion is advised.

Natsu's POV

Luce finally got home after hours of babysitting the Redfox twins. I was so happy when she got back. I know, I'm an adult man in my mid-twenties, but I'm very childish and I'm not changing. I gave Luce a big hug when she walked in the door.

She took it by surprise at first, but quickly hugged me back. "I missed you." I mumbled in the crook of her neck, causing her to laugh. Our hug came to an end when Haru cleared her throat from behind us.

"You guys do this everyday?" She asked with a sassy tone. I nodded and smiled childishly. She rolled her eyes and scoffed before walking passed us. "I'm gonna go hang out with Rogue. You two have fun with whatever you do when I'm gone." She had a look of disgust as she imagined the things we might do. We bid our farewells to each other, turning back to each other once she left.

I noticed Luce had a worried look on her face, as if she was nervous about something. I frowned. "What's wrong?" I asked. She looked away from my eyes, clearly distraught over something. I grabbed her by the chin and made her look up at me. "What's going on, babe?" She seemed really scared about something. I couldn't tell what.

"Please don't be mad at me." Is all she said before sighing. Now I was really worried. What does she think I'll be mad about?

She closed her eyes for a second before letting out the words. "I want kids." Was all she said. I was in so much shock, I had to let her go. I couldn't tell if I was surprised or excited. I was definitely confused. She told me before she didn't want any.

"Natsu?" Luce said quietly, bringing me out of my trance. I sighed before looking back at her worried stance. "Are you sure?" I asked, making sure I wasn't imagining. She nodded with a slight smile. "I'm sure. I promise you." I couldn't help hold her face in my hands while looking into her eyes. "What changed?"

She sighed with a smile. "I don't know. After a while I just started imagining what it would be like to have kids, and it made me want them more and more." As she was explaining, I began to grin, full of joy. "I'm sorry for not telling you sooner, but just imagine mini-us running around." I didn't need her to finish. I kissed her passionately, stopping her from speaking.

Once we parted, I smiled. "You're lucky Haru isn't here right now." Was all I said before picking her up bridal style and running to the bedroom.

WARNING:Smut time😏🍋🥵

Normal POV

Natsu gently set his fiance on the bed, crawling up to her. Once his eyes met hers, he smirked seductively. "You ready?" Lucy returned the gesture. "I'm so ready." They then began kissing passionately as Natsu's hands roamed Lucy's body.

They explored every nook and cranny of each other's mouths as the moment became more heated. Natsu then began slowly pulling up Lucy's shirt, as if adding suspense. Once he finally pulled it over her head, he parted from the kiss to take his own shirt off.

He was about to go back to Lucy's lips, but she stopped him. She made him even more eager as she slowly took her bra off, staring into his eyes as she did. Once it was off, Natsu tackled her neck, kissing and nibbling on every part as he began pulling off her jeans.

Once he found her sweet spot, he focused there for a little while. Lucy moaned as he continuously gave her love bites all over her neck. As she began trying to pull down his pants, his hand bolted to hers, holding them tightly above her head.

He continued kissing down her body, stopping to give more attention to her breasts. She tangled her fingers through his hair as the pleasure got better and better. Eventually, he kissed down to her legs. He successfully pulled her jeans off, staring closely at her black lace panties.