Chapter 2

Normal POV

"Wait, twin?" Lucy was surprised. "Yeah. Nice to meet you." She said and put her hand out. She shook her hand, still in shock. "Wait, I recognize you." She told her. Natsu had a big grin on his face. She then had a sudden shock of realization. "Wait, what's your last name?" She asked Lucy. She was confused on the question, but answered anyway. "Uh, Heartfilia?" She told her.

Haru gasped in surprise and smiled lightly. "Oh my god! We use to play together all the time!" She exclaimed, grinning. "Lucy gave Natsu a look, telling him to explain.

He cleared his throat. "So you know how our parents arranged us together when we were little?" He asked. She nodded slowly. "Well, you two actually used to be best friends. That is until we moved and when we moved back she decided to stay there." He explained. Lucy took a good look at her again and realized that he was right. "Oh! Now I recognize you! It's so great to see you again." She exclaimed. "It's amazing to see you, too!" Haru replied while hugging her so tight, she could barely breathe. Natsu chuckled. "She's a hugger."

"Yeah, I noticed." Lucy barely got out while nodding her head. Haru let go finally, letting Lucy breathe once again. Haru chuckled nervously. They all suddenly jumped when they heard someone bang on the door. "Where is she?!" Is all they heard. Haru immediately knew who it was, a huge smile growing on her face. Natsu opened the door to see a very hyper, giddy Rogue. "Hey Ro-" "ROGUE!" He didn't get to finish his sentence as Haru finished it for him with a scream. "HARU!" Rogue yelped back, immediately running in and picking her up in a hug, spinning her around.

Natsu laughed at them slightly. He eventually put her down and looked over to the soon-to-be-married couple. "Hey Natsu, Lucy." He said in his naturally calm tone. They laughed as they heard more people enter.

"Hey, we heard our old bestie was back." Sting said. "Oh my god! Sting! It's so good to see you." Haru stated and lightly hugged him. Yukino walked in as well. "And Yukino!" She gave her a tight squeeze as well. A small toddler walked in next to them, holding Yukino's hand. Haru gasped.

"Oh my goodness! Who is this?" She asked in a childlike tone. "Did Natsu not tell you?" Yukino asked her. "No he did, I just have seen her before. What's her name?" "Her name is Hikari." Sting told her, picking his daughter up.

Natsu's POV

"So, your engaged. Was from the arrangement or.." Haru asked, a little more quiet than before. Luce and I glanced at each other before she spoke up. "Well, it's kind of a long story." Haru got comfortable, waiting to hear it. I sighed and chuckled a little.

We explained the story of how I was her teacher and we fell in love during the school year. She was shocked. "Wait, you were her teacher?" She asked, trying to make she wasn't hearing things. We nodded. Her mouth hung open in shock. "How did you not get fired?" She questioned, still not believing it. "Our parents." Is all Luce said.

"That's insane." We all nodded. "So how have you been?" Haru sighed, swirling around her cup of coffee. "Well, once we graduated, Natsu and I went down to America for college. I got a major in art and Natsu studied to be a teacher. I finished and Natsu wanted to do the rest online so he came back here and I stayed in America. I've been selling my artwork and I had a girlfriend for 2 years until she cheated on me. So after that I decided to come back home." She explained. Luce looked over at me in shock. "Wait, what's your sexuality?" She asked her. "I'm bi."

Luce nodded and smiled. "So where are you gonna stay?" Rogue asked in a hopeful tone, obviously wanting her to stay at his place. "Well, I was gonna stay here in one of Natsu's guest room." Haru said. We nodded.

Lucy's POV

After talking for a little while longer, the rest of our friends went home while Natsu took Haru's stuff to a spare bedroom. This was my moment to shine. I got up and went to sit next to her. She noticed and seemed to act as if she didn't notice me. Once I sat down, I spoke up. "So, how long are you going to be in Japan?" I asked her. She cleared her throat and looked at me. "I'll be moving here but I don't know where I'll move into." She explained.

"Well you know you could always stay here with Natsu and I of you'd like." I told her. "I'm not so sure I want to hear you two bang every night." She said with a straight face. I blushed at her comment. "Thanks though." And with that, she stood up and went to her room. Natsu came back into the room, noticing the look left on my face. "What happened?" He asked.

"To be honest, I'm not sure." I told him, still confused myself. He came and sat down next to me, putting his hand on top of mine for reassurance. "She just acted kinda cold towards me." He sighed. "Well hopefully she'll come around. Come on, let's go." He said, standing up and offering his hand to me. I took it and stood up as we walked to our bedroom.

Time Skip🕑 Later that day

Normal POV

Lucy walked down to the kitchen to make lunch for her fiance and his sister. Sure, she didn't have to, but she's always loved cooking meals for herself and others. She decided that a good option was cheesy ramen with japanese rice cakes and crab legs (I've never had it, but it's s japanese thing and it looks absolutely delicious 😋). As she was making the delicious meal, her future sister-in-law came downstairs and entered the kitchen.

"Hey." She said as she walked over to the fridge. "Hey." Lucy replied and continued to make the food. Haru got a cherry coke from the fridge and leaned on the island. "What'cha making?" She asked, opening her can and taking a sip. "Ramen with rice cakes and crab legs." She told her. Haru nodded. "Nice." She then walked away and into the living room.

Not too long after, Natsu entered the kitchen, walking over to Lucy and wrapping his arms tightly around her waist. "Smells good." He stated, kissing her cheek. "Thanks, it's my favorite meal to make." They could hear the TV in the distance playing what sounded like 'Room' from Hulu. "Is that Haru?" He asked. Lucy nodded. "Did she say hi?" Lucy again nodded whilst continuing to make the meal.

Natsu grasped hard to the situation, trying to make conversation. "Well do you need any help here?" Lucy continued with her cooking while speaking to her fiance. "No thanks. You can go into the living room and spend time with your sister while I finish this, okay?" She said with a smile. Natsu frowned in concern. She seemed to be acting like this for a few days now and he didn't understand stand why. "You okay?" Lucy hummed with confusion in response. "Well you've just seemed really quiet for a little while. Is something up?" Lucy smiled in reassurance and looked at her loving fiance. "I'm okay. Don't worry." Natsu sighed and nodded, heading into the living room.

Lucy sighed and let the food cook, immediately pulling out her phone. She went to pinterest and searched the thing that's been on her mind lately. 'Cute baby pictures'. She didn't want to admit it to Natsu, but she definitely had a case of Baby Fever. She had never come to the thought before, but she considered telling Natsu that she wanted kids. Though since she told him how she felt before, she didn't know how he'd feel. She brushed off the thought and turned off her phone, continuing on the meal she was preparing.

Once it was finished, she made 3 plate s of food and set them on the island. She went into the living room to find Natsu and Haru chatting amongst themselves. "The food's ready." She exclaimed. They both joined Lucy in the kitchen and sat at the island with her.

They began to eat and chat with one another. "Mm, Luce this is really good." Natsu told his fiance as he feasted upon the food. "Thanks, Natsu." Lucy replied while beginning to eat her food. Haru was really quiet, besides complimenting Lucy on her cooking skills. 'At least she's polite' Lucy thought. Once Haru finished, she thanked Lucy for the food and went up to her room. Lucy sighed. Natsu rubbed her back in comfort. "Don't worry. She'll warm up to you soon." "You sure?" She questioned, looking at him. "Positive." Was all he said before going back to his food. 'I hope so.'

To Be Continued...

Hey guys! I hope you guys enjoyed this little chapter. Yes, the picture at the top of the chapter is Natsu and my OC. I'm really proud of the artwork so I hope you guys like it as well. Also, while writing this I remembered that Haru is also the name of one of Hiro's characters 🤣. I know I said I was planning on doing a Christmas themed chapter, but it didn't turn out that way. Sorry for all this a/n stuff but I'll see you guys later.

Peace out!✌️