Chapter 18: Unknown Problem

Chapter 19 & 20 of TTBW updated on Inkitt! Check it out if you want to read ahead.

Please use the link below or in my bio:

https://inkitt.app.link/RA_RamataMaguiraga02

Chapter 18

Walking down the school corridor, I couldn't help but feel listless. It felt as though I hadn't slept at all when really I had even overslept. Entering the classroom for first period I sat down as my mind blanked. There was still twelve minutes left for class to start.

This feeling of exhaustion refused to leave me. The clock continued to tick as my eyes feel heavy.

"... Toria" I heard a faint voice but I couldn't make out where it was coming from

"Victoria" it called out again.

"VICTORIA!" I jolted at the voice which now boomed in my ears.

My eyes locked with Zolton, I could not make out the expression inhibiting his face.

"Hey, you're here." I smiled tiredly.

"I've been here for almost Ten minutes," he said as my eyes widened.

Ten what?

I looked at the clock quite baffled at the time. I was pretty sure I had sat down for only a minute.

"Are you okay?" Zolton questioned.

"No, no I'm not okay." I said as his eyebrows furrowed. I digged as I put my head in my hands trying to rub away the exhaustion.

"Hey," he said as he pulled my chair closer. Grabbing my face he looked at me in the eye with a strong affirmation. "Tori, tell me exactly what's wrong."

"I don't know myself Zander, I really don't know. Feeling listless, blank, TIRED? it's not like me at all, something is definitely wrong." I explained.

"Okay, you'll be okay. Just bear with me a little, what's happening to you is something Even Dane can't figure out, but we'll keep trying. But I'm most certain it's something to do with the people yesterday." he said as a dark look overcame his expression.

Yesterday, huh....

*

The day had gone by pretty well and the tiredness seemed to cease. Walking to my last class alone, since Zander had a completely different class, I walked toward the bathroom before heading to the class room.