Chapter 10; The Young Oracle

Chapter 10:

Zolton had been carrying me for the last 30 minutes. Refusing to put me down.

"Cone in. I'm fine, I can walk. Why didn't you take your car?" I asked as I wiggled, struggling to get out of his grip.

"Because I can't bring my car into the narrow and broad forest. There's no driving path." he saving a point.

"But you're gonna get tired, I'm too heavy." I said to him his eyebrows arched.

"So you're saying I'm puny? Baby, let me tell you this. Im not an alpha for nothing. Everything about me is big, which makes you a feather in my eyes." he said cockily. I shook my head at him. "But since I don't want to worry you and we're running out of time, I'm gonna transform and you're gonna hop on my back." he said. And without warning he slipped off his shirt making my face heat up. I abruptly turned around.

How can he be so comfortable doing this? Gosh! Soon I heard bones cracking andd a Growl erupted. I turned to look at his fur. It wasn't all that black. It was midnight blue. It glowed and shined. His Grey icy blue eyes stared at me as he cooked his head Urging me to hop on his back.

I picked up his clothes from the forest ground and hopped onto his back. I held onto his fur as he took off. The wind hit hard as I hid my face in his fur. I looked up slowly, watching the trees zoom by. It was stunning.

He ran and ran and ran and it was as if there was no end to his ability. We're getting close to a cliff but he seemed to be going for it. A scream erupted from my chest as we were by the edge. My eyes were closed tight. I didn't want to see us falling.

I felt us stop as I opened my eyes. We were nowhere near falling. We stood in a beautiful garden. Grabbing his clothes from my hand in his mouth Zolton went behind a tree coming out with a pair of shorts and no shirt.

It was getting hot.

"Damn girl! You scream like it's the end of the world." he chuckled as I pouted.

"Shut up!" I said playfully pushing him. We walked to the front door of an extravagant cottage. Zolton knocked on the door only for a person to look through the look hole.

"Zolton?" the person said.

"Hi Dane." he said as the person soon opened the door. I looked to see No one there and only to hear a voice down below.

A short old man, the kind you'd see in a cartoon actually stood right in front of me.

"is this the girl you mind linked me about?" he questioned, his voice sounded.... Young. What?

"yeah, it's her. My mate." Zolton said making my heart flutter.

Dane looked at me up and down his seemed to disapprove. "there's something off about her, she's going to be your downfall." he said making my moth fling open. Was he serious!?

"Listen here old man! You and your puny ass can say heather shit you want but don't try to cast a green eye over me." I finished off pulling my tongue out.

He chuckled, making me look at him in confusion. "old man you say?" he said as speaks began and he turned into a white light. Almost like a barbie movie transformation. And before me a young man, stood.

He was tall and absolutely handsome. He had golden blonde hair and the prettiest forest green eyes. But of course I find Zolton more attractive.

"Whhaaaaaaaaat?" I questioned looking at Zolton then back at Dane.

"So whose old now?" he asked standing proud.

"You are, you ancient man, now please we need your help." Zolton said. Dane then turned serious and invited us into his warm cozy cottage.

"Do tell me, what's been going on?" he asked getting straight to business.

***************

Chapter 10 complete! Guys hope you enjoyed the chapter!

What do you think Dane is going to say?

Don't forget to comment and vote for the story! ❎

-Rama