Chapter 56

I peek into the room at the thirty second mark, just to make sure he followed directions, but then I make him wait while I gather a few things. I take the whiskey bottle and my empty glass as well as a bottle of water from the fridge.

I set the things down on one of the bedside tables and go for the black bag in our closet. Aizawa tracks me with his eyes while I move about the room. I tap his inner calf to get him to spread his legs so I can set the bag between them. I don't want him to see what's coming just yet.

"Kitt-" He tries to speak, but I slap his ass, leaving a solid red imprint of my hand behind.

"Just when I was starting to think you could follow instructions." I tisk a few times, rubbing some of the soreness from his skin.

I fish some fuzzy cuffs attached by a length of nylon out of the bag. The rope between them is about two feet and I sling it behind my head with a tie-able blindfold so they rests on the back of my neck. I get onto the bed and straddle his hips, using my hands to rub small circles into his lower back. He moans in pleasure as I work out the soreness in his back. Normally, I'd be flogging his back, but his picked up breaths let me know he's nervous and I want him to enjoy this. In the past, if my lovers didn't care for our evening, it was fine because it wasn't an option for a repeat anyway, but it's not like that with Aizawa. He's my forever.

When his back has been throughly relaxed, I start to run my nails along his skin just hard enough to to leave red marks but not hard enough to hurt. My hands work their way up his sides and to his arms. I push his biceps so they're above his head and run my nails all the way up to his hands, having to bend down and put my chest on his back to reach. I kiss his neck and the back of his shoulders before kissing his lips, trying not to lose myself in the action. There's so much more ground to cover, I can't give in just because my wold shifts every time our lips touch.

I pull back and kiss the tip of his nose before pulling his hair back and out of his face, tucking it behind his ear. The blind fold slips easily over his eyes and when it's secured, he reaches behind his head for me.

"It's okay, baby, I'm right here." I whisper in his ear "trust me."

I trail my hands back up his arms, guiding them back onto the bed, securing one wrist with a cuff, wrapping the rope around one of the rectangular wooden spindles on the frame and looping back to secure the other cuff to his free wrist.

"What's your color, baby?" I ask. He doesn't answer right away. We really should have talked more about rules before starting but it's too late now. "You can answer any question I ask and feel free to use your safe words at anytime."

"Green" he replies, a little nervously "maybe yellow"

My body aches to have him in me, but the longer that's denied, the better it'll feel when it actually happens. Right now is about how he feels and his pleasure in this new experience. The massage resumes with sporadic kisses thrown in. I take special care to rub and kiss his small scars that are on his back and arms.

"I'll admit. I usually don't start so softly but I'm at a little bit of a loss at what I want to do first." I say against his skin, licking small trails, alternating to light bites. "Do I want to just rush in and fuck you? Take my time and tease you? Flip you over and use you as my personal toy? I'm overwhelmed by the options."

He takes in a shuttering breath, opening his mouth to talk, but stops himself and works his jaw in frustration instead. I slyly smile even though he can't see me.

"Such a good Shota. I know it's not easy for you to hand over control like this, especially since you're usually the one wrapping people up." I chuckled to myself, wondering if I could figure out how his scarf works and use it against him. "I just want you to know that I love you and that won't change if you want to stop. I can live without this part of my life, but I can't live without you."