Punishment

*Requested~*

You and August were at mama Sheila's house for dinner, August wants to leave but you insist you guys stay. You squirmed in your seat as August hand rested on your thigh. His actions went unnoticed by everybody.

"Hey aug i'm going to go to the bathroom really quick." You whisper in his ear while getting up.

****5 minutes later****

"I'm going to go check on Nicki, i'll be right back." August says while getting up.

August jogged up the stairs and knocked on the bathroom door. Nicki opens the door and August walked in and locked the door. "Nicki what is taking you so long?" He asks. "As you can see i'm done, but i was just thinking." Nicki responds back with some attitude.

"Aye! Watch who your talking to. I'll bend you over this counter and fuck you until you learned your lesson." August said sternly. "You can't do that! We are in your mothers house! Do you know how disrespectful that is?" Nicki snaps back.

"I used to live here for one. For two you better stop yelling right now!" He snaps.

"But your yelling. So your aloud to yell but i can't?" Nicki asks while being smart.

August then turned Nicki around and bent her over. He unzipped his pants and moved her panties to the side. He rammed inside of Nicki, as he gripped her hips. He took one hand and started rubbing her clit.

"FUCK AUGGGGG!!!!!!!" Nicki moaned.

"Nicki you have to be quiet!" Aug told her. "Mmhmhhmm fuucckk...." Nicki moaned as August thrusted faster. "Aug sl-slow down!" Nicki begged as she tried to stop him. "Nah you wanted to be smart take this dick." August said while thrusting faster and harder.

"Aug i'm going to cum....." Nicki whined and moaned. "Just hold it for a little longer." He said.

"I can't!" Nicki said on the edge of cumming. "Fuck! Now!" August yelled not caring who heard. "Shit!" August breathed as he came inside her. You could tell she did too as she collapsed on the counter, panting.

They cleaned themselves up and walked out the bathroom.

"I hope y'all cleaned up my damn bathroom!" Mama Shelia said to both of you guys. "Yeah we did." August respond while you were hiding your red face.

Looks like Nicki learned her lesson.

I hope you liked it Nicki!!