cute

You and August have been together for 5 years and everyday y'all look at the house next door, where you guys met. You guys always talk about the memory, and go back and forth. Like who had the courage to speak first, who looked cuter, and who asked for their number. Today was no different you guys walked outside and stood on their porch.
"Y/N baby let's go over to the house." August says while looking down at you. "Babe we can't do that people live there." You say looking back at him. "What if i said i bought the house from them?" Aug asks with a big grin on his face. "OH MY GOD AUGUST DID YOU REALLY?!?!?!!!" you asked excitedly. August pulls the key out from his pocket and gave it to you. You look down at the key in your hand and you couldn't stop crying. "Baby why are you crying you should be happy as hell." August asks while looking confused. "These are tears of joy baby. Now let's go in the house." You say while walking to the door. You and Aug walked through the door and everything looked the same when you moved in with August.
"August everything still looks the same!!" You say and turn around but he isn't behind you anymore. "August where did you go?" You ask while looking around. "I'm in the back Y/N!" You hear Aug yell from the back yard. You walk to the back yard to see August kneeling on one knee in the middle of a rose petal heart. You start crying because you knew what was going to happen. "Y/N you have been there for me through thick and thin. All the times i walked out on you or cheated on you, you always forgave me. You helped me when i was at my lowest point. You were next to me when I was in the hospital fighting to get out of a coma. When i call you, you always show up. You helped me cope with my brother's death. The whole family likes you. Nah scratch that they LOVE you. The squad thinks of as a little sister. Baby you a rider. So what i'm trying to say is Will you be willing to keep ridin wit me and become Mrs. Alsina?" August says while looking in your eyes. "Of course I WILL keep ridin with you and become Mrs. Alsina!!" You say while jumping up and down. August puts the ring on your finger and y'all walk in the house.
"Aug what are we going to do with this house if we live next door?" You ask while looking up at him. "We could move into this house when we have kids and use the other house for guests around the holidays." August responds. "Aug why do you want to move in this house for our future kids?" You ask while looking confused. "I remember when we were younger you said you wanted your kids to live in the same house you were raised in, that's why i bought the house." August says while smiling at you. "August you really remembered that?" You ask while smiling at him. "I remember everything." August says cocky like. "You remember everything huh? When's my Nana's birthday?" You ask knowing he won't know the answer. "Uh... her birthday is January 8th." August says unsure. "You say that every time. It's October 8th dummy." You say while looking at him like he's stupid. "Aye you knew i wouldn't know the answer!" Aug says while pouting. "Aw is the baby mad?" You ask playfully. "You know since you did that you owe me." Aug says still pouting. "What do i exactly owe you?" You ask curiously. Aug smirks as he picks you up going upstairs. "AUGUST!!! NOT IN THIS HOUSE!!!!" you yell as he's carrying you.

Sorry it's short but...
IT'S MY MOTHERFUCKING BIRTHDAY TURN UP I'M 14!!!!