Here comes the baby! Part 1

Imagine having a pair of tattooed forearms belonging to August placed on your wide hips and moving up to enclose his grip over your stomach and rubs circles with his fingertips on the center of your huge baby bump that's 8 1/2 months. He likes to feel his baby girl inside the womb though she isn't moving much now, because she's asleep right now.
You're leaning against Aug's firm chest and reclining your head to his shoulder as he rests his chin atop of your head and sits on an empty wooden picnic table, at the park while we're watching his nieces.
"One day this is going to be our baby girl that we're standing here watching her play." you say to August and he gives you a smile as he looks down at you.
"Shit I know, she's gonna be runnin round here playin in the sand." he states right before you interject. "Goin down the slide, swinging on the swing set, probably fight all the kids when she wants their toys." you speak with a giggle and his laughter too, erupts because he could imagine this happening. You breathe inaudibly listening to the silence take over though there's a few beautiful girls crosswise of where the both of you are, screaming in fits of laughter because of the amount of fun they're having. You lift a hand to connect to Aug's jawline to adjust his attention back to you, palm pressing against the soft hairs on his chin as you're staring up at his perfectly sculpted face and caressing his cheeks.
"I love you so much Aug, you know that?" Knowing he'd say something cheesy to defeat your statement, you burst into a grin continuing to stare in his brown eyes that made you fall in love with him long ago. He tips his head to nosedive and descends his lips on your flawless, glossy lips giving a passionate, yet lustful kiss that could take things further than the kids should see. You rotate inside of August grasp to connect a hand to his shoulder and the other hand to give his knee a good squeeze, but you freeze, gasping abruptly feeling a cold spot on the crotch of your maternity jeans. Withdrawing from the kiss to look down and see a stream of water that's going down your pants leg. He sees the look of worry plastered to your face as you're taking a step backwards and asks what's wrong.
"We need to go to the hospital right away my water just broke!" You say, going to frantic from calm. your due date is scheduled for next week and he doesn't have none of the supplies you would need for when you go into labor.
"Shit," August grumbles, hopping down from the picnic table and going to the car as he calls and waves his nieces over to get in the car to leave. Sure they were complaining and sad for having to leave the playground so soon, but when uncle Aug delivered the news that the baby's coming they instantly become excited for their baby cousin's arrival.
"Aug where are you going? I need help getting inside and fastening my seatbelt", you tell him as your voice raises and he quickly returns to your side to safely help you inside of the passenger seat.
"Oh my god! Let's hurry up so we can get to the hospital on time because I am not having my baby inside of this car!!!"
You could see the vivid expression taking over Augs features, he wants to curse you out so bad right now, but as much as he may want to do that, he try's to hold it back and get everything you need. Even if you aren't speaking nice, he realizes it's the pregnancy that's got you acting up and he figures if he puts up with your hormonal behavior for this long, he can handle your unusual antics for much longer.
So August finally gets in the car and gets settled for a drive downtown where the nearest hospital located, then extends his hand to grab a hold of your shaky palm and emotions promising he'll arrive to the hospital and this will all be over soon.