No Touch 🙅🏾

*Play the song while reading, the chapter is pretty much based off of it.

Nae POV

"BAAAABBBYYYYYY WAKE DAT' ASS UP!" I yell as I walk into my room where August was peacefully sleeping.
August rolled over and gave me a stank face, "What Nae damn?!"
"Come on! You gotta go and I'm not finna get in trouble this time." I tell August and cross my arms.
"Girl gon somewhere, I ain't gon be late." August replies.
August rolls back onto his stomach and covered himself up with my covers.
"August it's two-thirty and the video shoot starts at three forty-five." I say while looking at my watch.
August popped up from the bed and took off to the bathroom.
"Damn Nae, why you ain't say that?!" He says as he washes his face.
I lean against the bathroom door and watch him wash his face, as he rushes to get himself together.
"Oh now it's my fault?! What happened to, 'Girl gon somewhere, I ain't gon be late." I say in a mocking tone.
August turned around and gave me a dirty look as he finished up.
He rushed out of my bathroom and room, and walked downstairs into my kitchen area in my loft.
"Ight Nae I'm finna go, I'll see you when I get back." August says while slipping on his slides and grabbing his keys.
"Uh no you won't." I say.
I go down my stairs and grab my belongings.
"Nae, what you doin?" August asks, while watching me grab my purse and phone.
"I'm coming with you." I answer.
"Baby, why?" He asks.
"What you mean why? I can't come?" I ask while I give him a look.
"You never wanna come to video shoots, so why now?" August explains and asks me.
"I'm going just in case a hoe wanna step out of line, imma take care of her." I say with a smile and went to go open my front door.
"Nae, you don't trust me?" He asks while following me.
"Baby I trust you, it's these trifling ass hoes out here that I don't trust." I reply.
I lock up my loft and we walk to August car. We get in the car and before I could even get my seat belt on, August was zoomin to the video shoot.
"Damn August, remember that we need to get there in one piece." I comment about his driving.
"Nae it's three O' clock and I need to get there to get hair done, plus clothing." He explains.
"Well nobody told yo ass to sleep in that long." I mumble while looking at my nails.
"Imma just act like I ain't hear that, and get to the site." August says out loud.

}#%}#% Twenty minutes later}#%}#%

August POV

Me and Nae finally pull up to the shooting site, I park right next to everyone else.
"Nae while we're here, please try not to have any conflicts with anyone." I say slowly while I look at her.
"August I told you why I came, so there's no promises." Nae responds while gathering her purse and phone.
"Nae don't act up, imma do something to that ass if you do." I warn her.
I pushed the push to start button to turn the car off and unlocked the doors.
I got out the car and before I could shut my door and go to the passenger side, Nae hopped out the car already.
This girl actin up already and she wonder why I don't take her to video shoots.
"Nae, what did I just tell yo ass in the car?" I sternly whispered in her ear as we walk closer to where everything is at.
"I don't recall." She says.
Now she wanna play dumb, like I ain't tell her what the deal was five minutes ago.
I grab her hand and I walk us towards the area where Chris is at.
"Ayeeee look y'all, August brought his girl!" Chris loud ass yells.
I wanted to say that Nae brought herself, but I ain't gon do Nae like that.
I went around and dapped everyone up, while Nae started actin shy.
"Nae ion know why you actin like that, we all know you ain't shy." Chris said.
Everybody started laughing and I look at her, she over there blushing.
"ALRIGHT, LETS GET THIS SHOW RUNNING!!" The director on the set yells.
  I walk towards Nae and gave her a look, that reminds her to chill out.

}#%}#% Two hours later}#%}#%

Nae POV

Man every break Chris and August have, this girl keeps trying to get closer to them. I know she's trying to get to August, I peeped her when we got here. As soon as Chris loud mouth yelled that I was here, I looked over and seen her smirk at me.
    "AAANNDDD CUT! Take a ten minute break everyone!" The director yells at everyone.
  I look up from my phone immediately after the director called a break, and I see lil Ms. Sneaky try to make her way through everyone.
  I instantly start waving for August and Chris to come where I am. They started making their way to me, while the girl is stuck in the midst of a group of people.
  "What's good? You need anything?" Chris asks as him and August approach me.
"I need for you guys to watch out for lil Ms. Sneaky over there." I say while discreetly pointing at her.
  "Oh, Asia? Why do we need to look out?" Chris asks.
"Chris sometimes you can be so dumb. I'm telling y'all to watch out for her cause she tryna get close to this one." I respond while pointing at August.
"Nae, don't start." August sternly says.
"August, I told you if a hoe step out of line imma take care of her. Y'all better get her before I do." I say with my head tilted and with a smile on my face.
"Ight baby, I'm finna go back over there and talk to the director. " August states as he pecks me on the forehead and walks away.
  "Chris you better keep her away from August." I say with a deadly glare.
"I got you lil sis, now like August said don't start nothing." He said.
I just rolled my eyes and looked at my nails again, they keep treating me like a child.
  "If something does pop off, I got bail money for you and just don't hit the director." Chris whispered to me and laughed.
"Chris why would I hit the director?" I ask while laughing.
"I don't know, just don't do it. I've seen it happen before and it was not good." He responds and cringes.
  "EVERYONE GET BACK TO YOUR SPOTS! BREAK TIME IS OVER!!" The director yells across the set.
  "Ight, I gotta go and don't do nothin extra Nae!" Chris yells as he jogs back to area.
"I won't do anything extra, if lil ms. Sneaky hoe doesn't get to August." I mumble and pick up my phone again.