Hurry up!

August POV
ugh i can't wait until y/n gives birth to our daughter Malia. As soon as i get home she nags and nags on me. I have to hear her nag for another TWO weeks!!! I don't know how imma survive. "AUGUST!!! AUGUST!" Y/N yels from upstairs. Here we go again lord.

Y/N POV
I feel bad for nagging and telling aug what to do. I can't help it that i'm 9 months pregnant and can't do shit. This time i'm calling Aug for a good reason.
"AUGUST!!!" You yell from the bedroom. You hear him running up the stairs. He walks in the room with a shocked look on his face."WHAT THE HELL IS ALL OVER THE BED?!??!?!" August asked but more likely yelled. "That's what i called you for." You say calmly. "Well what is it!" Aug asks curiously. "WHAT DO YOU THINK IT IS?!?! MY FUCKING WATER BROKE!!!!!!" You yelled at him while breathing hard. August is still stuck and not moving. He can't believe Malia is coming. "AUGUST WHY ARE YOU STANDING THERE?!?! CALL THE DULA!!!!!" You order. August hurries to pull out his phone and call the dula. He called the dula and she said she'll be there in 5 minutes. "August go run the water in the big tub." You say tiredly. August goes to run the water and you hear someone comes in the house. "I'M HERE I'M HERE!!!!!" The dula says while trying to catch ger breath. "Let's get you in the tub now so the baby can come sooner." The dula demands. August and the dula help you in the tub.

****8 hours later****
August POV
After 8 hours of seeing my baby in pain my little girl decided to come out.
"We did a good job mama." I said to Y/N while holding Malia. "We sure did. Did we discuss her middle name?" Y/N asks me while looking up. "I like the name Rose." I say for a suggestion. "Malia Rose Alsina. It sounds good." Y/N tells me.
"We got an angel on our hands." I say while smiling down at Malia. "Just know she get all bad stuff from you." Y/N said. "Why it gotta come from me? I wasn't bad." I ask. You look at him with that look that says you know you lyin. "Ok ok i was bad, but i know she goin to have your attitude." I say right back. "Nothing is wrong with a little attitude." Y/N said.

Imma be in a lot of trouble with these two.

I thought i could give y'all a surprise by updating again. I just wanted to do something from August POV so...