My Sexy PA

*Requested*

Aniya's POV

"SHIT!!!!!!!" I scream as i wake up this morning. I'm late for work, i was supposed to be there at 7:00 and right now it's 7:50. Fuck my boss is going to be pissed at me! I rushed in the bathroom and did my morning routine. After I came out the bathroom, I rushed in my closet to find an outfit. As soon as I found some that caught my attention I put it on. I have no time to argue with myself right now. After I got dressed, I flew down my stairs out my door and got in my car. When I got in my car, I immediately turned the car on and pulled out of my driveway.

~~~~~~~~~~~15 minutes later~~~~~~~~~

I pulled up to the record company I work at and I immediately feel like something is going to go left really quick. I grab all my stuff and get out my car. I rushed inside and to my office. As soon as I open the door to my office, I see my boss Mr. Alsina sitting in my chair waiting for me.  "Oh it's so great to see you show up." Mr. Alsina said sarcastically. "I'm so so sorry Mr. Alsina! I woke up late this morning, I stayed up last night studying for the finals I have to take later today." I say hoping it'll get me out of trouble. He sat there for a moment looking at me like he was looking for a lie.

"Mhm ok, you're not in trouble.. at the moment since you have finals." He says as he gets up out of my chair. I let out a breath that i didn't know I held in. "But I will not forget how late you were" he whispers in my ear as he grabbed my hips. I gasp as I felt his hardened member on my ass. "You should get to work now ." he says as he backs up from me and leave my office. Lord help me.

August POV

Damn Aniya looked fine af today! She just don't know , what I did in her office was just a little tease of what I want to do to her. As soon as she walked in that door and I saw what she was wearing, boy I tell you lil man down there got excited. I kinda feel bad I told her to come to work earlier than usual and it's finals week. I pick up the phone on my desk and called Aniya's office.

"Yes Mr. Alsina?"

"Come to my office"

"Sir i'm in a meeting with Ruben DeVill, the artist you wanted to sign."

"Aniya I don't care y'all can reschedule come to my office NOW!"

~~~~Convo over~~~~~

I hate being an asshole but if I tell you to do something you do it. No questions asked.

Aniya's POV

I had just got off the phone with Mr. Alsina and he's being a straight up dick. I'm in a meeting with an artist he wants to hire and he tells me reschedule! AS IT'S HAPPENING! That's like some woman in labor and the doctor says "oh can we not today, i'm booked." I turn back to my computer and look at the artist i'm face timing. "I'm sorry Ruben, something just came up, but we can reschedule for Friday at 2." "That's fine Aniya, i'll talk to Friday." he says and ended the call.

I let out a heavy sigh and walked out my office and in the elevator. I hit the 12 button, the highest floor in this building, i'm on the 11th with all the other assistants. I finally reach the 12th floor and walk down the hallway towards his office. I reach his office and knock on his door. "Come in!" I open the door and walk in nervously, "You needed me sir?" I ask. "I indeed need you." he responds calmly.

"If you don't mind me asking, are you ok sir?" I ask him while looking at his face. His face looks red and he's breathing heavily. "Can you come over here and check me please?" He asks me. I walk over and reach over to feel his head but he grabs my arms and turns me around and pin me against his chair.

"Mr. Alsina what are you doing?" I ask shocked. "Aniya look down this is what you do to me!" He responds. I look down to see his member fully erect with pre cum dripping from the head. "What do you want me to do? You know i'm saving myself for marriage." I say while looking up at him. " Can yo-" I cut him off by getting my arms out of his grip and started to stroke him.

"AAH FUCK ANIYA!" He groans. "Shhh Mr. Alsina, we don't want anybody to know what we're doing." I tell his as I pick up the pace. I kept stroking, each time he moaned I went faster. I stood up still stroking him and whispered, "Who's dick is this?" "mmhm fuck it's yours Aniya!" he responds. "Who's is it?" I ask while brushing my nail across the head of his dick. "it's yours Aniya!" He groans. I sped up my pace even more and began to lick his earlobe and whisper naughty things in his ear.

"mmhm niya can I cum?" he asks nearly at his peak. "What was that baby??" I ask acting like I didn't hear anything he said. "Can I nut for you?" He says as he gets closer. "You wanna nut for me baby?" I ask as i go even faster. I squat down to where his dick is and suck the head. "MHM Yes! IMMA NUT FOR YOU!!" He groans as the thick warm salty liquid went down my throat.

I take his dick out of my mouth and look up at him. "Was that all Mr. Alsina?" I ask him with a smirk on my face. "Call me August and I'll be giving you a call later." August responds. "Ok , i'll be going back to work. Goodbye August." I say. I walk out switching my hips a little harder to tease him. Back to work I go.

August POV

Aniya is truly talented. No girl or woman has ever made me moan like that! Or even moan. She made me moan like a little bitch. I need to cuff that quick!

The sexiest Personal Assistant I've ever had!!