Weird shit on the snap 👀

&* This whole imagine is in August's point of view  and Tya and Ty are nicknames for Zah-Tya &*

August POV
Mannn my girl Zah-Tya been actin weird lately. Ever since that argument we had a couple weeks ago she been off. The night of the argument, I left and I've been at my homies house for the last couple weeks.

I came back yesterday and she was on some cat shit. Ion know if she be lost when I'm gone or if she had something and it triggered her.

I walk in the house yelling her name and looking for her so I can apologize and I don't see or hear her. I walked into the living room and she scared the shit out of me.  This girl was dead ass sleeping on our coffee table. How in the hell can you sleep on a coffee table?!
She had a blanket, a pillow, and everything, she was sleeping like she was sleeping on some clouds or something.

   I took out my phone, opened up Snapchat and took a snap of her sleep and put it on my story. Yeah that was fucked up, but it was weird and funny as hell. She stay gettin me on her snap anyway.

   I haven't seen any weird shit today, I've been at the studio and I just pulled up outside our house. I put my car in park, turn it off and just stared at the house. "Lord just please prepare me to see anything weird or unusual in this house." I say out loud, before getting out of the car.

  It's 1:00 p.m. right now so Tya should be up making herself lunch or her second lunch knowing her. I walk to the front door and unlock it. I walk inside, shut the door and I instantly moaned at the smell smell of her grandma's famous chicken pot pie. I speed walk to the kitchen, hoping that Tya is just back to her normal weird and not the weird I seen yesterday.

   I walk into the kitchen and see her lip syncing and dancing to the song, "They Like it Slow" By H-Town. I pull out my phone and go on Snapchat and start recording her. The caption I made was,"The stuff I come home to." I posted that on my story. As I started to record the second video, I guessed she sensed that I was there and turned around.

Right when she turned around, she started lip syncing to the camera and humping the air. THE NORMAL WEIRD TYA IS BACK! The caption I made for that video was, "Peep her stroke game tho 👀" then I posted that video on my story.

"Hey baby girl." I say and put my hands on her waist. "Hey daddy." Tya responds with a smile on her face.

"Girl don't start, you know you gon burn your pot pie if you keep messin wit me

"Girl don't start, you know you gon burn your pot pie if you keep messin wit me." I tell her with a knowing look.

  "What? I can't greet my lovely and handsome boyfriend?" She asks me with a smirk on her face. "Girl stop." I say with a smile while looking down at her.

  "I'm glad you're back to normal." I state as I pull away from her and look into the oven. "What you mean?" Tya asks as she mixes some cookie dough. "Uh yesterday." I say in a duh tone. She looks up at me confused.

"I walked in here calling your name, trying to apologize, and I looked in the living room and you were sleep on the coffee table." I explain to her. She stops mixing the cookie dough and busts out laughing.

   Now I'm the one confused. "Why are you laughing?" I ask. Tya calms herself down and wipes her tears. "August that was my niece. I wasn't home when you were yesterday." She says while chuckling. "Why was she sleep on the coffee table?" I ask Tya while she was rolling the cookies and put them on the cookie sheet.

  "I don't know. My brother was worried about her after he found her sleeping at the top of their stairs at home. He took her to the doctor, got her a check up they said nothing was wrong. He even went and took her to see a therapist, they also said nothing was wrong with her." Tya explains as she put the cookie sheet in the oven.

   "Man they lied to him cause that shit is not normal Ty." I say as I help her clean the kitchen. She just shrugs and keeps cleaning.

That girl needs some serious help.