The park

August and you were at the park just walking around your son. Your son, AJ sees a tree and decides to climb up it. As he sat there, looking around, he saw something on the other side. You and August's daughter.  She was sitting under the tree with a boy, kissing. AJ found a acorn on the branch and threw it towards August.
"AJ what the hell?!?"
August said while rubbing the back of his head. AJ pointed down to the other side of the tree, August approached it and peeked around the trunk. His eyebrows rose and his eyes held anger at the sight of your daughter and this boy. He grabbed the boy from his shirt, tearing his lips from hers. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING WITH MY DAUGHTER?!?!?!" August yelled
"Go fuck with someone else's daughter!". The boy shook off August off, "No way, man." "Hey dad." Lyric said nervously.
"What the fuck is this?!?" August asked. "Nothing really, just AJ's best friends older brother, Jayden." Lyric said.
"Oh so I'm nothing to you now?!?!? Just a minute ago I was your boyfriend!!!" Jayden yelled. "How about you shut the fuck up while I talk to my daughter?" August asks.
"You supposed to be in school right now, your only 13! And I catch you skipping, not only that but with Jayden!" Aug yells.
"Now you go get in the car and wait for me and your mom."
Your daughter huffed and stomped. You seen your daughter act like that and it was over.
"LYRIC SAMONE ALSINA GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE!!!!!!!!! NOW" You scream at her
"August go get me a switch off the tree." you tell aug.
Lyrics eyes widened, she knew what was about to happen.
"Lil girl I don't know who the hell you stomping and huffing at?!?? See your little friends actions are getting in your head." You tell Lyric
You see her balling her fists up, while Aug comes back with the switch.
"Oh I see you balling up your fists, swing. I dare you, I brought you into this world and I'll take your ass out. Square up!" You say in her face.
You took the switch and start whooping her ass in the park in front of everyone. While you are whooping Lyrics ass, August is still with Jayden.
"If I ever find you doing this with my daughter on a school day your ass is grass understand me?!?" August tells Jayden. " Yes Mr. Alsina!" Jayden says as he runs off.
August gets AJ down from the tree while your whooping Lyrics ass all the way to the car.
"AJ you see what your mamas doin? If you get a girl pregnant while your a teenager that's what's going to happen to you."
"You didn't have to tell me dad, mama said if you have no glove that means no love" AJ responds cutely.
"Please listen to that saying because you will have bruises everywhere" aug told AJ.
You guys get to the car and Y/n still whooping Lyrics ass.
"Y/N! Y/N Y/M/N Y/L/N! I think she's learned her lesson now!" "Nah she was out here with a boy August!!"
You guys got in the car and drove home. When August pulled in the drive way, Lyric ran in the house so fast. Y/N not too far behind with the switch still in her hand. all aug and AJ heard was
"MOM! STOP I LEARNED MY LESSON!!!!!!!!" Through Lyrics sobs.
Let's just say Lyric learned her lesson and it was a long and very painful lesson.