Seeing Someone Else?

Alyssa POV

Lately Aug has been distant. Like we barely hold each other anymore, we barely talk to each other or we would only say hi if we bump into each other. I feel like he's seeing someone else. I hear a knock on the door, which snaps me out of thinking so much.

I get off the couch and go to the door. "Who is it?!" I ask. There was no answer from the other side. I open the door to see a girl, who was wearin a crop top, some shorts that don't fit, and some Jordans. Did I mention her weave was fucked up?

"Yes?" I ask with my eyebrows raised. "Is August here?" The girl asked while smacking her gum. "No, why?" I ask curiously. "Oh nothing just tell him his baby mama came over." She says about to leave. "Oh! Since you'll be seeing me more, my name is Tatiana, Tati for short." She says getting in her car and speeding off.

I shut and lock my door as soon as she left. I can't believe August went behind my back and got some thot pregnant. I need to know if this is true, I guess i'll call him.

*Phone Convo*

Aug: Hello?

A: hey, I need you to come home, NOW!"

Aug: Wait, why?

A: Something bad just happened

Aug: Ight i'm on my way.

*Hangs up, convo ends*

Oohh I can't wait till his dumb ass comes home.

*10 minutes later.*

I hear a car pull up in our driveway, it turned off and the door was slammed shut. The door opened and it revealed August. "Yo, what happened?!" August asks while looking at me. "A visitor came by looking for you today." I say while staring at August.

"Who?" He asks looking confused. "Oh, your little girlfriend Tatiana or Tati." I say. "Ion even know that girl" Aug says. "So she gon lie about having your baby?" I ask rising my voice a little. "I guess she is cause ion know a girl named Tati, and you better lower your fucking voice." August yells. "Let me see your phone then." I say as calm as possible.

"Hell nah!" August screams. "You won't let me see your phone cause that thot's number is in there! You been texting her August?! Huh?!" I scream. "Why would I fuck a thot when I know i'm with you?!" August yells. "Well you've been going out and coming back at 5 am everyday! I'm surprised you even answered your fucking phone!" I yell.

"That doesn't mean i'm out here fucking thots." Aug yells back. "It does when you smell like perfume and ass!!" I scream. August didn't respond. "mhhmmm you out here fucking bitches, when you promised when we first got together you wouldn't. You turned into those fuck boys out there!" I screamed. August snapped his head my way.

"Wtf did you just call me?" Aug said while looking down at my face. "A fuckboy" I say boldly while looking in his eyes. August then grabbed me and threw me over his shoulder. "BOYY IF YOU DON'T PUT ME DOWN!" I yelled while he ran upstairs to our room.

"Nah, imma show you how a fuck boy treats you!" He yelled back. He kicked our door open and threw me on the bed. He flipped me over so i was laying on my stomach, then pulled me down so my legs were on the floor. He yanked down my leggings and boyshorts.

I heard his zipper unzip. Suddenly he rammed inside me. "FUCK AUGUST!" I yell while gripping the bed spread. He sped his pace, he was going so fast the bed was rocking. "Augg slowww dowwwnnn" I screamed. "Nah you was talkin all that shit, you gon take this dick. So shut that shit up!" August yelled back.

He gripped my hair tighter, and he thrusted faster. I was on edge, I was going to cum soon. My walls keep clenching tight. "Fuck lyssa stop that shit!" Aug yells. "I can't i'm coming!" I scream while holding the bed spread harder. "You betta hold that shit!!" Aug tells me.

August went harder and I got closer to my breaking point. "FUCK NOW!!!" Aug yells. With one last thrust we both exploded. Aug laid us down on the bed while trying to catch our breath. "0326" August says while panting. "What?" I ask while looking up at his face.

"0326, is my phone password." Aug says with his eyes closed. The password was my birthday. I grabbed his phone from the dresser, and unlocked it. I looked through his texts, and saw one that said unknown. I opened and read the convo.

*Convo*

U: Hello August

Aug: Who tf is this?!

U: Your future baby mama

Aug: Alyssa?

U: Nope!

Aug: Then you not my future baby mama

U: Imma be your future baby mama, just watch

*Convo ends*

So this bitch was lying. Now I feel bad, I accused Aug of cheating on me. "August baby, i'm sorry." I said while kissing up his neck. "Baby it's alright, i understand." Aug says while looking at me in the eyes. "Baby it's not ok, I should have asked instead of assuming." i said. "Yeah you should have but everybody makes mistakes." Aug said. We sat there in a comfortable silence, then I thought of something. "Aug did you use a condom?" I ask with an eyebrow up. "To be honest, no." Aug said. "I like the fact that we might be having a mini me or a mini you." Aug said while shutting his eyes.

"Me too." I said closing my eyes.

I hope you liked it Alyssa!