No.

*Requested*

Jnai's POV
I'm just the maid of August Alsina and ion wanna spread anything, but something is going on with him and his wife.

They're always arguing no matter what, even if guests are at the house. Hopefully today will be calm and collected for once 🙏🏾.

***20 minutes later***

"FUCK YOU AUGUST! WE ARE DONE! NO MORE MARRIAGE!" 
"I DON'T GIVE A FLYING FUCK!! DIDNT WANNA MARRY YO ASS ANYWAY!"
I heard from upstairs while cleaning the kitchen. I guess I spoke too soon about calm and collected 😒. Jennifer (now ex-wife) comes running down the stairs with her bags.
"JNAI! Come here!" She demands. I speed walk to where she is. "Yes?" I respond. "Take my key to this house, put my bags in the car, and tell jack ass upstairs I'm gone forever!" She demands me. "Yes ma'am" I say. She walks outside and as soon as she did I rolled my eyes 🙄.
I'm so glad she leaving, she always bossin someone around and she doesn't have any type of respect. I hurry up and do the things she told me to do. Now she's gone and I have to tell August.

I walk up the stairs slowly, trying to think of a way to tell him. Hell he might already know. I get to his bedroom door and took a deep breath. Well I gotta get this over with. I open the door slowly. "Mr.Alsina?" I say while stepping in the room. "Yes Jnai?" He responds while laying flat on his back on the bed. How the hell do I tell him? "Um Mrs.Alsina told me to tell you she's gone." I say in a quiet tone. "Ok thank you Jnai. Please shut my door." He responds calmly. I shut his door and went back down stairs. That went better than what I thought.

****2 hours later****

It's been very quiet now that Jennifer is gone, it's very peaceful. I don't have to see Mr.Alsina unhappy anymore. I straighten out the living room while humming a song very softly.

After I did that I walked into the kitchen to make dinner and I saw August drinking heavily. "Mr.Alsina I think you should stop drinking now." I say calmly. He looks at me and continues to drink. "Mr.Alsina stop drinking." I say in a stern tone. "No." He responds.

Looks like imma have to take the bottle from him. I walk towards him and snatch the bottle from him. "Jnai give me the damn bottle." He says sternly. "No." I respond. "DAMMIT JNAI GIVE ME THE FUCKING BOTTLE!!" He yells at me with a threatening tone.

"No. You wanna end up like yo step dad? Being a drunk all fucking day?!" I yell back. There was no answer. "Huh August?" I respond. No answer. I walked to the sink and poured the alcohol down the drain. I turned around and saw August huffing and puffing with the most pissed off expression. I knew then I was in major trouble.

August POV
How dare she compare me to that no good nigga?! When I seen her pour all the alcohol down the drain, that angered me more. Once she turned around and saw my facial expression, I saw fear in her eyes.

I smiled wickedly at her and walked out the kitchen. I have a plan and she's never going to disobey me again 😏.

****1 hour later****
"DINNER IS DONE!" I hear Jnai yell. I walk out my room and down the stairs. I walk into the dining room to see my favorite meal on the table. Probably made it to apologize, but that's not happening until I get what I want.

Jnai comes into the dining room with plates. She dishes both plates and sits one in front of me and one in front of her. We prayed over our food and began to eat.

***10 minutes later***
I finished my plate, now it's time to put my plan in action. "Jnai I'm still hungry." I say. She looks up at me and says, "Do you want me to fix you more?" . "No I have a taste for something else." I say while walking towards her.

She follows me with her eyes until I'm standing behind her chair. "And what might that be?" She asks me. "You." I say with a smirk on my face. She sat there frozen, my plan is working.

I pulled out her chair and picked her up and put her over my shoulder. I walk up the stairs carefully so I won't hit anything. "August stop." Jnai says while wiggling. "No." I respond. I get up the stairs and walk down my hallway. I kicked the door open and slammed her on the bed.

"August please stop." Jnai begs me while I shut my door and unbuckle my belt. "No. " I repeat for the last time. Jnai the real reason I wanted a divorce. She temps me everyday with that short uniform on. When she bends over you can see that perfect round ass that makes you wanna do somethings.

I walk over to the side of the bed with my belt and tied her wrists to the head board. I stepped away from the bed and saw Jnai looking so desperate and sexy. I walked to the end of the bed and crawled onto the bed.

I lifted up her skirt and pulled off her underwear. After I pulled them down, I started to play with her jewel. I'd speed up then slow down, teasing her. I stuck my middle finger in and slowly thrusted. "August go faster." Jnai moans. "No." I say with a smirk. "Please August, please fuck me!" Jnai whines and moans. I felt my member hardened, her moans are so sexy.

I pulled out my finger and I hear her whine. I continue to take of my clothes so I can just fuck her senseless. Once I was fully naked, I heard her gasp at the size of my member. I smirk and climb back on top of her.

I took my tip and slowly rubbed it on her clit. I stuck my member in and out, teasingly. "Aug just stick it in please!" Jnai moans as I tease her one last time. "As you wish." I say with a smirk and ram inside her.

I kept ramming inside her, she's so tight. "Stop doin that Jnai!" I say as her walls keep clenching. I thrust inside her harder, as she screams and moans for more. "August I'm going to cum!!" She screams. "No you're not!" I yell. I pull out and she whines.

"I haven't had my dessert yet." I say while going downtown. I start by rubbing her clit fast then slow. Then I started to eat it like an ice cream cone. Up and down and around and around.

I flickered my tongue faster and sucked her clit. "Auggg im gonna cumm!" Jnai moans. I picked up my pace and said "cum." against her diamond. "Ohhhh yesss augusssttt!" Jnai screamed as she came hard. I licked up all her juices. I came up and saw her out of breath.

"Baby girl we just started 😏" I say to her.

***2 hours later***

Jnai POV

LAWD HE TIRED ME OUT! The way he gave me head 😍😩💦. I lay in bed with August staring at the ceiling.

"August what does this mean for us?" I ask. "This means we gon be together and for you to not disobey me no mo." He responds while facing me.

I turned to face him. "August" I call him. "Yes Jnai?" He responds. "I think I will disobey again." I say with a smirk. "Round 2?" He asks. " you know it." I say while climbing on top 😏

Let's just say I never went home after that night 😏😩💦