Chapter 1- Entering the maze

Thomas
Me and Minho were carrying firewood for a big bonfire band celebration tonight. It has been a couple of months since we burnt down WCKD.

My gunshot wound had now healed so I was fully up and running again. Hey greenie pass me the wood. I hate it when you call me that I said but he just shrugged.

"COME ON GUYS" I shouted and everyone gathered around the fire. Suddenly there was a flash of lights. I closed my eyes because of the brightness.

When I opened them I saw two groups of people. I was in the middle of a theatre on my right were the survivors and on my left was the pack and everyone from beacon hills.

"Stiles oh my god stiles is that you" Scott said. "Yeah yeah it's me" I said and him and my dad ran up to me. Once everyone from that side of the room was done crying and welcoming me back Minho said "Thomas what's going on".

"Oh Um guys this is my family from my old life you know before..." I don't want to say anything about WCKD because I don't want anyone from back home to know about it.

Before anyone could say anything else a woman walked down from the stairs at the top of the room. "Hello" she said "my name is Kate". "Who the shuck are you" Minho asked. She replied "I just told you that Minho".

All the gladers laughed. "SLIM IT" I shouted. "What he meant was what are we here" I said. "Well Stiles or Thomas I should say don't you think it's time for everything to be out in the open for your old life to see you new". "Shit" I muttered.

I walked up to her and whispered "why are you doing this". "It was Jansons dying wish, he wanted your life ruined he knew the pack would never forgive you after what they will see". That struck a nerve and before I knew what I was doing I had punched her.

"Shuck" I heard Minho say he then ran up and help me back. "IT WAS JANSON" I said trying to break free of him. "STILES STOP" Scott shouted. I forgot they were there and I stopped. "Who knew weak little Stiles could punch" I heard Peter say.

"Now Thomas would you please sit back down" Kate said. I begrudgingly walked back down and sat on the front row the order was. The pack sitting then Scott, me, Minho' then the gladers.

"Ok" Kate said "how about we start with the maze". "You don't have to do this" I said trying to stop this one last time. "Sorry I do my dad wanted it" she said. "DAD" I shouted "that bitch was your dad" I went to grab my gun "where is it" I sneered. "You really think I was going to let you have a gun when I am Jansons daughter. Just sit down" she said.

I just looked away. "What is the maze" Scott asked. "Well let's just watch the video shall we" Kate said and put it on "when anyone talks the video will stop".

"Where are you" Lydia asked. "Just watch it" I said.
Creaking is heard. Thomas then gets on all fours breathing heavily and vomiting everywhere he appears to be in some kinds of lift. Lights go past the sides. Thomas then stands up looking at his surroundings whilst still moving up. A pig then snorts and he moves to the other side of the lift and falls down. He then stands back up and bangs on the roof HEY HEY HELP ME he shouts the lift then started to speed up but there was a roof at the top Thomas fell onto the ground and the lift stops and a light turns red then green then they go out.

"You look so scared" Liam said. "I'm pretty sure you would be too if you woke up in a lift and thought you were about to be squished" I said which shut him up.

The video then showed the roof about Thomas opening. Thomas covers his eyes because the light is too bright a metal cage like ceiling is above him now 30 boys looking down at him they open the cage and one jumps down. Day one greenie rise and shine he says.

"I will never forget that" I said. "Me neither that's when everything went wrong" Gally said. I rolled my eyes "did you seriously say that to every greenie that came". "He sure did" Minho said.

Gally then grabs Thomas and flings him out of the box.

"Did that hurt Greenie" Gally shouted across the room. "What the shuck do you think Gally" he just sniggered. "What does shuck mean" Corey said. "In this place the boys made up some words shank, shuck, greenie, slim it, Klunk" I said remembering Chuck Minho put a hand on my leg knowing that it reminded me of him.

Thomas is then on the floor with all the boys laughing and pointing at him. Thomas the gets up and runs away. WE GOT A RUNNER one boy shouts.

"Hey stilinski since when can you run" Jackson said. "You have no idea how fast I can run now Jackson if we were still at school I would beat your ass off the lacrosse field." "As if" he said. I rolled my eyes.

Thomas then trips and falls onto his stomach.

"Ha told you" Jackson said. I could tell Minho was getting mad so I whispered "it's not worth it" but I knew all the werewolves would hear me.

Thomas is now laid on the grass when he looks at his surroundings there are four huge concrete walls on each side of him with just one opening he is trapped.

"What the hell that's not possible" Mason said. "Oh trust me it is" I replied. "Well now that that's over" I said directed at Kate "you can send us back". "You really think that was it Thomas maybe you really are thick my dad always thought you were".

"I swear to god if you mention that bastard again I will kill you". I didn't care about the pack anymore Kate was pissing me off. "STILES, SON stop threatening her this isn't you" my dad said. "It is now" I replied. "Come on stiles" Kate said "do you really want them to see you kill". I knew she was right it would break my dad.

I walked up closer to her "your dad killed her you know it was his fault". "I know" she said "and that bitch deserved it." "She didn't and you know it". "Are you sure" she replied "I mean she did betray you afterall or did you forget" we were still whispering so only the werewolves could hear us.

"Did you know Ava" I asked. "Yes she was like a mother to me" Kate replied. Aha I thought "well did you know he killed her too right in front of me". "Yes Thomas of course I know I know everything I know you killed my dad I know you killed are the cure I know how much you wanted to kill Ava and I even know that you killed Newt".

That struck a nerve. "I LOVE HIM" I shouted "HOW COULD I KILL THE PERSON I LOVE". "You know you did you turned the knife and stabbed him" she said "but does Minho know in fact does anyone know". She was right nobody knows I didn't tell them and they all assumed Newt did it to himself.

"I swear to god if you tell them I'll.." "you'll what Thomas I don't mind if you kill me I have no family left so what could you possibly do". I didn't know what to do Minho couldn't find out he would never forgive me but I knew there was no way I could stop her so I walked back to my seat.

"Finally" she said and sighed right next video.

Hi guys new book please leave comments and feedback and please read my other two stories thanks 🖤