Chapter 7- Rooms

TRIGGER WARNING

Thomas
No one spoke for a while after I told them I had killed the pack were taking it all in and the gladers were wondering why it was so wrong.

Kate cleared here throat "how about we have a break for now I will tell you your rooms 1, 2 or 3 people will be in each room".

"Woah woah we are not being split up" I said motioning to the gladers. "Uhhh yes you are I know you have these trust issues and everything" she said rolling her eyes "but you will be fine my dad and Ava are dead". "Your not" I said under my breath. She took my silence as a way to continue.

"The rooms are just one after another so start closest to us and go backwards. We have;
Chris and Melissa
Jordan
Sheriff
Peter and Derek
Ethan and Jackson
Mason and Corey
Liam and Hayden
Lydia and Malia
Scott and Kira
Vince
Brenda and Jorge
Sonya and Harriet
Gally and Frypan
Aris, Minho and Thomas"

People were grumbling about there rooms. "Thank God I'm on my own" Vince said which didn't surprise me as he was a very private person.

Derek was mumbling about being with a sociopath. And Peter was talking about being with a bastard it was funny really. Everyone else didn't seem to mind.

I was glad I had Minho and Aris but it won't feel the same as it was with Minho and Newt we just had such a good bond with each other.

Anyway we all started walking to our rooms as we came to Scott's he seemed reluctant to leave but I just nodded and he did.

We got to our room and Aris opened the door. Minho then ran in and jumped on the bed. "Oh my shuck a bed Thomas it's a bed". "Yay" I said sarcastically. "Ou ya shank what's wrong" he replied.

"Everything, I don't want the pack and my dad to see what we went through I hate this" I said. "Thomas maybe it's a good thing they will understand you better now if you decide to go back with them" Aris said.

"Do any of you have any knives at all" I said I knew I didn't because I had checked all the places I kept them. "Nope there all gone" Minho said "same" Aris added. "Great" I groaned.

"Why do you ask" Minho said. "Doesn't matter" I replied but after I said it I realised it sounded suspicious. "Thomas why did you want a knife" Minho asked again more seriously. Aris chose to stay quiet knowing he wasn't as close to me as Minho is.

"Minho just let it go" I said. "No Thomas I won't you are like a brother to me" he said solemnly. "Roll up your sleeve" he said. "What" I chocked out. "Roll up your sleeve" he repeated.

I went to my left arm to roll up the sleeve. "No the other one" he said. I looked down and slowly started to move it up. My old and new cuts became visible the further up I went. "Thomas" Aris said sadly in a whisper.

Minho walked up to me and pulled me into a hug. We stayed like that for a while until he broke apart. "Why" he said his voice cracking.

I "just, I couldn't deal with Newt being gone so if I got angry and thought I might hurt someone I did it and I just kept thinking if I had just held him off for a little longer Brenda would have got him the cure in time, so every time I think of him or get angry I.... I cut" I finished with tears in my eyes.

"You could have told me you could have told us" he said motioning to Aris. "We could have helped Thomas" Aris added. "No you couldn't it's just my way of coping. I'm fine" I said and and collapsed onto the bed putting my head in the pillow.

They both were talking to me but I ignored them and fell asleep.

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP

A loud ringing was heard throughout the rooms. "WHAT THE SHUCK" I shouted. Minho and Aris had also woken up. We ran out the door and saw all the gladers out there rooms.

One or two of the pack had come out when Kate appeared at my end of the corridor. "Do you like the alarm clock" she said. "YOU BITCH" Minho shouted and went to punch her.

"WOAH Minho" I said running up and grabbing his arms. "Thomas let go" he said with gritted teeth. I pinned his arms behind his back and pushed him up against the wall.

He was thrashing around. "THOMAS GET THE SHUCK OFF ME" he shouted. "Calm down" I said into his ear. "NO LET GO" he shouted again. "MINHO STOP" I shouted and he finally did. "You calm" I asked and he nodded. I let go and he turned around fixing his top.

"Thankyou" Kate said. "It wasn't for you" I grunted. She just rolled her eyes. All the pack had come out there rooms now and were looking at me wide eyed.

"What was that" Ethan said "how did you calm him down". I shrugged. "He is our leader he can calm us all down in different ways even me and Jorge" Vince said.

"Stilinski you lead them they must be stupid to listen to you" Jackson said laughing. Brenda went to attack him but I put my hand on her shoulder to stop her. She huffed but stopped. "Jackson we have all changed me more than you now I will give you the benefit of the doubt in that I haven't seen you in years but if you EVER say anything mildly offensive to my friends again you won't live to regret it".

I had walked up really close to him and I was now after all this time taller than him. I saw him gulp. "Yeah whatever" he said and went to Ethan.

"Right let's go and watch the next video" then Kate said.

Hi guys sorry it took me so long to update please leave comments and feedback thanks 🖤

I know there is the sensitive matter of cutting in this chapter and I am sorry if I offended anyone, I know this is not a matter to be taken lightly again sorry if I offended anyone ❤️