Chapter 2- Meeting Alby

Thomas
"Ugggghhhhh" I grumbled "what's next". "When you meet Alby" Kate said and all the gladers went quiet.

"Who's Alby" Ethan asked. Non of the others answered. "He was the leader of this place" I said "he died in the end saving us". "Oh" Ethan said regretting he asked.

Thomas is shown in the pit behind wooden bars.

"Why were you locked up" Scott asked. "We did it to all the new comers we didn't know how they would react to coming into this place so we put them in the slammer also known as the pit" said Frypan.

Thomas then stood up and looked out the bars at his surroundings. Suddenly Alby walked up to him "Hey" he said. Thomas quickly moving into the corner furthest away into the darkness. Alby crouched down infront of the pit. "Hey there green bean your not gonna run again?"

"What does green bean mean" Liam asked. "It's like newbie in the glade they say greenie and Alby says green bean" I replied Alby. "Actually he only ever called you green bean" Minho said. "What" I said confused and turned to him "why me". "I guess he knew you were different, that you would be trouble" Gally said.

Alby then opened the gate. Thomas was still in the corner terrified. "My name is Alby" he said, "now can you tell me anything about yourself, who you are, where you came from, anything at all, can you tell me your name". Thomas shakily said "I, I can't remember anything why can't I remember anything".

"Stiles what the hell why didn't you say anything about us" Malia said. "Because like it said in the video I couldn't remember anything not you not the pack not even my dad". "Wha..t how...how is that possible" my dad said.

"It was what they did they wanted to see how our brain reacted". "Who's they" Scott asked. "A company called WCKD her dad was the worst" I said pointing to Kate.

"But how do you remember us now" Jackson said. "I didn't before we got transported here you really think I wouldn't come and find you" I said shocked. "We thought you were dead" Stiles Lydia said softly. "Oh" I replied. "Well now that that's over can we carry on" Kate said.

"Hey hey relax it's normal" Alby said "it happens to us all you get your name back in a day or two, it's the one thing they let us keep".

"So that was" Alby Scott said. "Yeah yeah he was like the father figure to everyone there" I said. I turned around "what do you accomplish by doing this Kate" I asked. "Once we get so far Thomas you know they won't be that forgiving" she replied.

"What does she mean by that" Mason said. "It's nothing" I replied. "I want to ruin you life like you did mine my whole family is dead because of you WCKD is destroyed because of you" Kate then said "so now I'm going to make you pack your family hate you for what you have done".

"What about us" Brenda said. "Yeah you may be able to ruin one part of Thomas but us we will never leave him no matter what" Aris said. But I knew that once they find out I killed Newt that will all change. "Let's see about that" Kate said. "Anyway let's have the next video shall we."

Sorry it's short I will be updating more often as I am off online school for a week. Please comment and leave feedback so I can make this better. Thanks 🖤