valentines dinner

//j5 era, 1969, he is famous in this one//
Tito POV

  Ah shit. It's that time of the year. I'm panicking a little itty bitty tiny bit... so, it's Valentines day, right? And I gots to do something special for my baby. I asked her to be my Valentine with a ring pop.. it was cute or whatever y'know, I try. I'm going to actually propose on stage on her birthday in two-ish weeks but, shh, that's a secret!

  People say I'm too young to know what love is and, I say screw em' all! Oh shit, I started rambling- I don't know how to cook. Which is why I'm panicking. I didn't want go out because, I wanted to cuddle after dinner. And I wanted to cook for her, make it special, really special. Well, it's not like I don't know how to cook, it's more like I'm messing up and getting frustrated. Wait- I'll get my mom! She always liked me best anyways.

  So I go get my mom and she helps me make spaghetti. Thank the lords above for my mother.. I covered some strawberries in chocolate and put them in the fridge then run upstairs and hop in the shower quickly and then get dressed. Lotion, boxers, deodorant, dark red slacks, soft pinkish dress shirt- tucked, comb my hair, socks and shoes, promise ring. I spray on some androgynous smelling cologne and run downs to make sure the food is still warm.

  I hear a knock and run to open the door, smiling as I look at Marley. She's gorgeous. She's got her hair nice and curly and her cute barley knee length red  sparkly dress is so nice and pretty and... form fitting and- look at the way it wraps around her hips and shows off her br- anyways! it looks real nice on her! And she's got the necklace I gave her. I realize I'm staring and snap back into reality, grabbed roses "You look.. I'd say gorgeous but, words cannot describe how amazing you look.." I smiled. Marley covered her face shyly and stepped inside "thank you, Toriano. You look mighty fine yourself" she looked up at me and gave me a kiss, kicking the door closed.

  I picked her up bridal style and sit her at the table. I serve the spaghetti, say grace, and then we eat. I look at her and sigh happily "you are just so gorgeous, lovey" I smiled and pulled out a necklace "Here. I wanted to do a little extra for you as well." I hand it over and she gasped "Toriano, you didn't have to... it's gorgeous!" She put it on and I watched, satisfied with the fact she liked it.

  Throughout the night, we talk and laugh and drink apple juice... damn that was some really good juice. And now we're laying on my bed and I'm feeding her strawberries and we're just giggling and enjoying each other. Which was the only plan anyways.

  I give Mar 3 sweet kisses and giggle. "Would you like some comfier clothes?" I pull on her zipper. Marley nodded and sat up "have and clothes for me to wear?" She ate another strawberry. I nod and laugh "you probably left half of your dresser over here! I'm tired of finding panties in my laundry, we don't even have sex!" I playfully whisper shout and pull out a cute pajamas set for her.

  Marley grabbed the pjs and shrugged "You keep buying me clothes and asking me to stay over. Half of these have never even seen my dresser. How about stop buying my stuff everytime you see something that reminds you of me?" She put a hand on her hip. I pouted and then gasped "That reminds me! I got you these cute chunky bracelets and- oh.. I see your point now. I'll try to limit my buying you stuff. But, I refuse to stop" I sit on the bed "now go change. Please" I smiled at her. She chuckled "Alright alright, I'm going" she walks off to the bathroom.

  I change into some pajama pants and opt out of the shirt. Before I get the bright idea on dimming the lights. For 𝐚𝐭𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐩𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞. Then I lay on my bed sideways ((a/n, like Michael on the cover of the Thriller album.)) and wait for Marley to come back. She walked in and giggled, laying next to me and giving me a few short kisses.

  "You're adorable, you know that, right?" I whispered to her and kissed her cheek. She mushed me gently and giggled "Yeah, you tell me everyday" she smiled at me. I kiss down her jaw and just smile. I don't want to ever stop loving on her.. I just want to hold her. It's a type of bond I've never had before and couldn't dream of having with anyone else.. it's exhilarating! She really is just so sweet and passionate.

  I look at her "Mmhm. And I'm going to tell you just how adorable you are everyday for the rest of my life." I give her more and more kissies "I love you Marley" I whispered in her ear and she smiled yawned,  snuggling me "Love you Tori" she giggled. I scrunched my face up "don't call me that! Goodnight baby." I kissed her 5 more times, all giddy and shit. I'm a mess when I'm with her. I'm crazy about her. She sighed happily and snuggled me close "uh-huh, Goodnight.." I held her tight and we fell asleep.

//927 words