More Lies And Some Truth

"BAILEY?", Callie yelled catching up to her and pulling her to the side. "You did not tell that man that you don't want kids."

"What's it to you Torres?", she said pulling and walking away.

"Miranda you just lied to that man and he thinks you want a divorce."

Miranda shrugged her shoulders, "I know I made the statement just not as clear in those exact words."

"BAILEY SERIOUSLY! No you don't and you know it. You wouldn't even make it through the divorce knowing it's Ben Warren."

Miranda eyes filled up fast and tears fell like a waterfall because she knew she was wrong for still lying to Ben and making him think she wants a divorce.

Callie pulled her into the on call room. "Miranda you need to tell him the truth and stop doing this. You both are gong to be more hurt in the long run if you keep this up."

"But he's going to leave me and-"

"Miranda no he's not. He's going to be beyond pissed and hurt by you though." Callie shook her head I can't believe you lied to him like that, that was wrong. Miranda what the hell is going on with you? You would never act or do something this extreme."

"Lied to me about what?....", Ben said walking in since he followed Callie to Miranda.

Miranda and Callie looked at each other then at Ben. Miranda wiped her face and tried to walk out, but Ben and Callie both stepped in front of the doorway folding their arms making Miranda exhale hard.

"Talk to your husband Miranda and tell him the real truth", Callie said walking out.

Ben shut the door and locked it. Miranda went to go sit down on the bottom bunk bed and was seconds from passing out because her mind was racing just as fast as her heart was.

Ben sat down next to her and interlocked their fingers. He sat quiet until she was ready to speak.

They sat their in silence for almost 30 minutes before Miranda said something.

"Benjamin I love you so much that I want to give you everything that your heart desires, but I feel like if I can't do that then I'm being selfish by holding onto to you knowing I can't give you what you want and I should let-"

"Miranda stop before you say something you know we both can't live with or without for that matter. Just talk to me. What can't you give me Miranda? That you feel you have to act like this."

"I can't give you children", she said bursting into tears again.

"Miranda baby it's okay. I know you don't want children, but I told you all I need is you. I promise I won't resent you ever", he said wiping her tears away.

"No Ben!", she said getting upset throwing her hands. "I can't have children Ben. I can't physically carry a child for you", she said breaking down again.

"I don't understand", he said while turning towards her more.

"I'm not able to have children Ben."

"How?....When did? Who told you that?"

"I found out a year ago and kept it from you  because I was afraid that if you knew you would want to leave me because you always mention how you want to recreate your family holidays."

"A year ago? Miranda really and you're just now telling me this", he said standing up.

"Ben please sit down, you have to understand my point of view."

"You're point of view? Miranda this isn't something you decide rather or not to tell your husband. This isn't a secret shopping spree."

"See I knew you'll be upset and done with me."