I need time!

"Ben?", she said softly walking over to him and he got up grabbing his suitcase walking towards the door until Miranda grabbed his suitcase from his hand and threw it down to the floor.

"Benjamin please talk to me. You're not leaving me. You said we can get through this", she begged crying.

He yelled, "That was before I knew what this was on account I don't even know what we are anymore."

Miranda jumped because he never yelled before well especially not to her. Maybe at work or other people or in a argument, but never directly at her.

"Don't say that Ben please I'm sorry. Please understand that I was scared to deal with that again", she said trying to plead her case as he kept trying to pick up his suitcase, but she kept knocking it back out of his hand.

"MIRANDA YOU COULD'VE DEALT WITH IT WITH ME! BUT YOU DIDN'T GIVE ME THE OPTION TO SUPPORT YOU!", he said angrily. "I'm not some random man who just knocked you up Miranda. I'm your HUSBAND!!! You have no idea what you could've did with me by your side. Your loving husband who would've been there for you all the way. And fine I'll buy new clothes", he said getting fed up with her taking the suitcase. He walked towards the front door and Miranda ran after him and got in front of him putting her back up against the door before he could open it.

"Miranda please move", he said looking away from her.

"Benjamin look at me", she said crying.

"I can't Miranda...I really can't."

"Please just try. You know me baby", she said grabbing his face wiping his tears with her thumbs. "You know I wouldn't just do this to spite you. I love you so much Benjamin Warren. I can't go a day without you. Don't you know I barely made it through what I did a month ago-.."

"STOP Miranda don't mention to me what you did a month ago. I don't want to hear how you got rid of my only child. A second chance at being a father again without even talking to me, but now you want to explain why. NO", he said angrily moving her hands off of his face then trying to open the door.

"Benjamin no I'm not letting you leave me please forgive me. I'm sorry. We can try again I promise. Please", she begged wrapping her arms around him.

"Miranda move. Let go of me please", he said as he was seconds from breaking down in her arms. He wanted to leave before he did.

"Benjamin no", she said holding onto to him tighter. "Please stay Ben, don't leave", she said crying into his chest.

"Miranda", Ben said clenching his jaw trying to hold it together, but he couldn't any longer and fell into tears while Miranda was still holding onto him.

They both were sitting on the floor at the door now and he slowly wrapped his arms around her exhaling as they both cried together.

Ben and Miranda ended up falling asleep on the floor by the door holding each other. A few hours later Miranda woke up in pain from sitting on the hardwood floors for so long and emotional pain from what she did without telling Ben.

"Ben?.. Benjamin? BENJAMIN?", she yelled out as she looked around for him because he wasn't on the floor next to her anymore.

As she got up running through the house looking for him and she didn't see him or the suitcase and figured he left her and she lost it.

Miranda picked up the fire poker from the fireplace and started destroying the house. She smashed in the glass coffee table, the glass side tables by each couch. She smashed in the flat screen TV yelling at the top of her lungs crying. "I'm sorry Ben. I'm sorry please don't be gone. I made a mistake", was all she kept saying. She then walked into the dining room and smashed in the glass family table, but only breaking it into two. So she went back and got a stronger tool and went back to hitting the table until it completely shattered in pieces.