UP AND DOWN

"I would say to the bedroom, but I still can't walk that well."

"Shhhhhh", Miranda said against his lips. "I'm going to ride you right here", she said as she started to take off her blouse and immediately unsnap her bra in the front. She squinted her eyes in a slight discomfort as the weight in her breast seemed heavier, but was soon relieved as Ben held them up in his hand near his lips to lick and suck and she moaned out leaning her head back.

As Ben was getting more caught up in the moment he squeezed a little harder on her breast. "Sssss Ben baby not so hard."

Miranda got up and took off her pants off then turned around bending over pulling down her panties at a slow pace.

"Dammmnnn baby", Ben groaned licking his lips as he saw how wet his wife was. She threw her wet panties at him and he pulled her back onto his lap, but not before he pulled his sweats down.

"Really Benjamin you're just sitting around here boxerless."

He smiled and kissed her as she slid her wet pussy up and down his shaft over and over until she came unexpectedly moaning into his neck while still grinding at a steady pace.

"Miranda baby did you just cum....."

"Yeeaa....I'm sorry baby, I don't know what's going on with me. I'm so horny right now that it feels almost unreal", she said whining and he sucked on her bottom lip.

He groaned as she grabbed his penis stroking it hard before putting his tip at her entrance and slowly sliding down on it. "It's okay......baby....FUCK Miranda", he moaned in pleasure as she was so tight and even more wetter than ever before..

"Oh shit Miranda!"

Ben wrapped his arms around her back pulling her in tighter pressing her bare breast against his chest feeling each other's heartbeats in unison. Miranda rocked harder and harder, then put her feet in the back of the recliner and her hands on his shoulders pulling back as she rode him fiercely sliding her ass back and forth on his thighs.

"OH GOD BENJAMIN I'M CUMMING I'M CUMMING....SHIT", she yelled out as her knees closed together shaking and she barely held onto his shoulders as she started slipping.

"Jesus Miranda", he said trying to concentrate on his swelling penis still inside her.

Miranda pulled herself up and placed her feet at the side of Ben's thighs and squatted on his dick while still holding onto his shoulders with one hand at a time while the other one alternated with holding the back of his head as she pulled him in for a passionate kiss that turned nasty very fast.

She was sucking and pulling on his lips and tongue and Ben could even barely catch his breath as his mind was about to explode from the intense pressure down below building up.

Miranda was bouncing up and down so hard and fast that Ben could barely keep his hands on her ass.

"FUCK fuck fuck", Miranda yelled out as his penis slipped out when she came up so fast. She grabbed it placing it back in and they both moaned into each other's mouths. She wrapped both arms around his back and head and went even faster until she started shaking and couldn't hold herself up anymore.

Then she went back to sliding on his thighs letting him pound into her as she slammed onto him.

Miranda's juices were everywhere dripping down his thighs and legs onto the chair. She was seconds away from cumming again, but because she was beyond soak and wet his penis slipped out again and up through her slit and against her clit making her moan then nibble on his neck and ear. She didn't even care this time she just started rubbing her pussy up his shaft then with her going so fast she missed it again and rubbed up against his lower abdomin.