Chappy tres

A/n: I also just started this anime and I love it it's called terror in resonance if anyone wants to watch it it's on Netflix and it's about two kids who were trapped in a facility who become terrorists for revenge.

Hikaris pov:

How long is akari gonna take? It's been hours since I got home or at least it feels that way. This is driving me crazyyyyyyy!! I gotta tell someone and if she's not home soon it's gonna be dad and he'll probably go all ape shit on me so I'll be dead.

What to do what to do!!! Ok calm down and relax do something like cooking till then. Control your breathing and let's walk to the kitchen legs! Listen to me come on why do you fall asleep at crucial times in my life!!!!

Ok let's hobble to the kitchen and do the cooking.

———Time skip cus I hav writers block ———

Ok so I was nearly done cooking and guess who walked in, the one person I wanted to see.
"Finally! Dinners almost ready" I said as I set dinner on the table "eat up!" I yelled and wolfed down my food.

"Akawi, gotwa tawk to poo" I said with a mouth full of food as I stood up and grabbed her hand, dragging us to my room.
"Whoa what was that? I wasn't done with my food!" "Well this is important." "What's so important you had to drag me away from my food?" "I kinda gotta tell you something" I said with a small blush "eeeeeeeeeee~ is this what I think it is~" she said with a sing song voice. "What no, well maybe" I said, my blush growing. "So" she said getting serious "what did you wanna talk about" she said sitting on my bed patting the spot next to her. "I kinda have a crush on someone" "ok, can you tell me who" "tsumugu" I mumbled "what was that hmmmmmm?" "Tsumugu" I said a little louder "who again?" "TSUMUGU OK!!!" I screamed at her. "Yayyyyyy! My ships sailing!!!" "What?!" "I was hoping you would get together, and personally, I think you should tell him." "What! No" "please, for me" "sigh, fine ok I'll do it tomorrow to get it over with" "yay ok I'll go finish my food and you sort out your thoughts and tell him in the morning, bring him to mine and itaru's if you want" "no way, I'll just tell him at school" "ok if that's what you want"