Get To Know Me

Once we were done having our moment and playing in the water. We both got hungry and walked, hand in hand, to the pier.
"It's a beautiful day!" I said happily.
"It is." G spoke and looked at me. I smiled as G wrapped his arms around me.
We went to the pier and ate, talked, laughed, and joked. We told each other a lot. We really got to know each other and it was nice. It was about 4 o clock when we decided that we were gonna head back home.
It was nice that we could just chill for the day. Getting to know G and for him to know about me would definetly make our relationship better. I now felt like I could trust him. He told me about his past, his friends and family. And I told him where I was from and my past and where I want to be in a couple of years.
On the way back home we got stuck in major traffic. So G pulled out a joint and lite it up. We took a couple hits and laughed and vibed. Being with G was fun and entertaining. he knew how to make me laugh and that wasn't very common.
By the time we got back to SF, it was around 7:30 o clock. I had school and work in the morning so I would have to go home soon, cause I had homework and had to get up early for my first class at 8.
"Come home with me please???" G begged and flashed me his gorgeous smile. We arrived at my house which he parked infront of.
"I have to go home G. I have school at 8 and work right after. But we can hang out tomorrow? Around 5?" I said giving him a slow, lingering kiss. I smiled at him when I pulled away.
"Fine! But you owe me." He said with a cocky smirk.
" okay. Okay" I said with confidence in my voice. "I'll see you tomorrow G." I said and kissed him one more time.
He looked at me as I got out of the car. He licked his lips which he knew drives me up the walls. "I'll see you tomorrow baby."
I walked up to my door, opened it, looked back and waved. He smiled and left me with a growing smile on my face.

****OMFG YOU GUYS ARE SO PRECIOUS AND I REALLY APPRECIATE ALL OF THE COMMENTS YOU GUYS LEAVE ME! SO I WANNA DO SOMETHING SPECIAL FOR YALL!! I DONT KNOW WHAT YET BUT I THINK IT WILL BE THAT I WILL TAKE A CHARACTER THAT YOU GUYS WANT OR SOMETHING BUT I DONT KNOW! ILL LET YOU KNOW ON THE NEXT CHAPTER WHICH WILL PROBABLY BE UP TOMORROW! THANKS GUYS****