Whats It Gonna Be

London? With G? He wants me to come with him? I can't even answer his question because there are so many thoughts running around in my head.
" I'm sorry if this is too soon for you crystal. I just thought maybe you would want to come with me. I'm leaving in about 5 days so I just wanted to ask." G spoke with sadness in his eyes. I could tell it was Gerald talking. the sweet, sincere Gerald.
" Are you fucking kidding me. I've never even been out of the state before. I would love to go to London with you." I scream while flailing everywhere like a fish out of water.
"Foreal?" G asks, hope in his eyes.
"Of course! How could I say no to you." I say, jumping up and straddling him
"You and me in London. No one we know around. Beautiful city with a sexy guy with me." I say seductively in his ear while I begin to kiss his neck.
"Crystalll.." G moans as I suck on his sweet spot.
I make my way back up to his lips and kiss him. He kisses me back while his tounge begs for entrance. I again gladly accept. He slips his hand up my shirt and I slightly gasp at his cold hands coming in contact with my hot skin. G's hand then comes up to touch my boobs. I moan as he lightly pinches my nipples.
" okay.. G... G... we gotta stop." I say and push him away from me.
"Sorry I just can't get enough of you. You're so intoxicating." G says while eyeing me up and down.

I rolled off of him and lied next to him. Just in awe of how much I like this man. He was just so different from the rest of the boys I have dated. We once again sit in silence but it's different. I can feel his heart beating as I put my head on his chest. All of a sudden, G gets up and puts on his shoes.
" where are you going?" I ask him, sitting up in his bed.
" WERE going shopping for the London trip." G say empathizing the were.
" well can we stop at my house so I can get my money." I ask, putting my shoes back on
" what are you talking about. You don't have to buy anything when you're with me. Your my girl. Don't worry about money." He says and grabs my hand.

I knew that I have a good, genuine guy. Who will do anything for me. And I realized that I really like him. He's my dream man and I want to spend the rest of my life with him.

I want to be with Gerald.

***HAPPY EASTER GUYS!!! I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER. I KNOW ITS SHORT. BUT LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT IT!!***