Everyday

I woke up to a silent snoring G right next to me. Oh my god he was perfect. I just silently watched him sleep and every now and then would move his hair out of his eyes so I could get a better look at his well-structured face.
"I can feel your eyes stare into my soul even when I'm sleeping." G chuckled and I blushed.
"Sorry."
"No your fine. I just wish I could wake up next to you everyday." He said with his eyes still closed.

Did he just say what I think he just said? Did he said he wants to wake up next to me everyday? I know me and G have been dating for a while but I didn't think it was gonna be serious so fast. I didn't want to panic so I had to think of something fast so he wouldn't think I didn't want to be with him.
" last night was fun.." I said awkwardly.
G opened his eyes and my face went pale.
"Your so weird. But so fucking cute at the same time." G spoke and leaned in to kiss me. I gave in and leant in and kissed him. He rolled on top of me but never broke the kiss. But soon I felt something tickle me near the bottom of my stomach. So my automatic reflex is to grab it. Wasn't the best idea.

As soon as I grabbed the object, G jolted and went head first into my head.
"Ow.." I laughed and grabbed my head.
" why'd you grab my dick?" He spoke with humor
" your dick was tickling me but I didn't think it was your dick..." I was now laughing uncontrollably and G soon joined me.

We sat their in G's bed just laughing and enjoying the time we spent together. I couldn't help but want this to be the rest of my life. The laughing, the sexual jokes, this boy. It was just then when I realized that I want/need to be with this boy. No matter what happens, I want to be in his life. G once again interrupted my thoughts.

"See this is why I want to wake up next to you everyday.." G admitted..