First Fight

We got up and decided we wanted to get some breakfast. We wanted to go to IHOP since we would get free pancakes. We got dressed, left, and got there in no time. It was good cause we didn't have to wait very long but one of the waiters was staring at G the whole time. She kept smiling and waving and trying to flirt with him. But I'm not a jealous type so I let the little things go. But once we were sitting, we found out that she was going to be our waiter. yay for me.
We sat down and ordered. G got chicken fried steak with eggs and hash browns. And I got an omelette and we both got pancakes. We ate and talked and laughed. It was going great until the skanky waiter named Tatiana touched G's shoulder and lean in and asked him if he wanted the check. He looked at her, answered yes, and smiled. I didn't think much of it again, until she walked away and G stared at her ass.
"What the fuck Gerald." I yelled
" what?" He asked unsure.
"You just stared at the waiters ass." I said and paused "right in front of me." I continued.
" crystal it was nothing. I was just looking." G said and laughed at me.
" fuck you Gerald. I don't look at anyone else but you." I said and buried my hands in my pockets.
" woah woahhh.. Calm down crystal. We just started dating. Don't be like all of the other jealous girls I've dated. " He said which made my stomach turn upside down.
I couldn't even look him in the eyes. I was already crying at his choice of words. I was already scooting over to the opening of the booth before I could say anything.
" wait crystal. Please.. I didn't mean it."
" fuck you Gerald. Go get that slut since you could give less of a shit about me. I hope your happy." I spit, venom in my words, while tears ran down my cheeks.
" crystal... Please don't lea..."
And that was all I heard, nothing else but once I walked outside all I heard is my load sobs. I couldn't help but be emotional. I hated crying. I have already been cheated on once and I would not be able to be control myself if I found out Gerald cheated on me.
I walked out and down the street wailing uncontrollably. My house was only a couple blocks away. But all my stuff was at Gerald. I'll just go back and get my stuff later tonight. But right now I just wanted to go home. But before I was even half way there, G's car pulled up next to me.

" crystal... Please. Get in the car."
" whyy should ii..ii" I stuttered
" look." g put his car in park and continued." I know what I said was wrong and I shouldn't compare you to all the girls I've dated before because you are different. In so many ways. I'm a dick and I'm sorry crystal. It will never happen again. I promise. Just please get in the car." G said and stared deep into my eyes.
I can't help but always get lost in them. He was so cute and even when I'm mad at him, I will always come back to him.

I slowly walked up to his car and opened the door. Once I was buckled in, he started to drive. It was quiet but nice. G grabbed my hand and I couldn't not hold his hand back. I can't stay mad at him.
" so that was our first fight.." G chuckled.